Sony Ericsson k800i phone dies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
my phone just died on me, it refuses to restart. It ried taking the battery out, plugging it into the mains, everything. the only sign of life is when I press the power button the infrared port blinks a few times.

anyone had that problem? anyone know any solution!??argh I am stuck overseas with a phone from singapore...

I guess your phone circuit board is fried, happened to my se w810 also, power on blank screen then it goes dead infared port has this red led lighted up and all i did was to change my sim card, maybe i shorted something.

mattlock said:
my phone just died on me, it refuses to restart. It ried taking the battery out, plugging it into the mains, everything. the only sign of life is when I press the power button the infrared port blinks a few times.

anyone had that problem? anyone know any solution!??argh I am stuck overseas with a phone from singapore...

Hey Jing, that sucks man. Hope you get it working again but having never had a Sony phone, can't offer any help.

alamk....
just thinking of getting that phone..Mmmm.........
:bheart: :bheart: :bheart:

mattlock said:

how long had u purchased it?

i encountered once that when my SE K800I is fully charged, i turned off it and it can't turn on the next following day without using it for one whole night. Therefore, i went to their svc ctr at East Point for some svcing. They told me there's some software problems and ended up without a hp for over 3 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.