Sony a6500 release date

yoosuf

Oct 17, 2012
Singapore
Was at Sony Store at Nex shopping mall. Enquired with the staff there on when the a6500 be available in Singapore. Was informed it would come at the end of this year (December). Anyone else has other indication of when exactly it would be released here?

Was at Sony Store at Nex shopping mall. Enquired with the staff there on when the a6500 be available in Singapore. Was informed it would come at the end of this year (December). Anyone else has other indication of when exactly it would be released here?

I checked with TKfoto at Plaza Singapura last week, the staff told me that 6500 will be sold in their store in December.
The price is around S$2k [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body only is S$19XX.

Outside shop should be cheaper.

Yes, can test this camera now ...

Attended A6500's product sharing yesterday at The Lifestyle Studio, Cathay Photo.
The price of the body is S$1949. Was told that they are no longer selling the camera bundled with kitlens. I was told during the hands-on session, there is a reason why kitlens is no longer in bundle. Not to mention here but guess you know the reason yourself.
5237e354cd580608832a9aeffa677684.jpg

As a comparison with my currently-own A6000(on the right), the new A6500 seems slightly smaller.
e50807009e0881babb827f7bcfe2ed22.jpg

The sharing session by a professional landscape photographer, Chester Chen.
d142ff419b1898b6f93a5e0028ae7465.jpg

Last edited:
I GOT IT!

Got mine at Cathay Photo store today. I had pre-ordered it! Yay!

Bought just the body at SLRevolution, City hall.

Anyone who got one tried to register the warranty for this yet? Serial no. was invalid for mine.

Anyone who got one tried to register the warranty for this yet? Serial no. was invalid for mine.

Same with me! The sony website keeps saying invalid

Managed to solve it. I keyed in the whole numbers and alphabets which is wrong. For e.g. If the serial no states S01-1234567-1, just need to key the 1234567 only.