Songs of the Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy81

Feb 13, 2007
Jurong West
www.flickr.com
Anyone been to the new attraction at sentosa? i was wondering if i could bring my tripod n cam to take some photos,saw it on the papers looks quite nice.

Anyone been to the new attraction at sentosa? i was wondering if i could bring my tripod n cam to take some photos,saw it on the papers looks quite nice.
i think is can, it is the same as magical fountain in the past;)

good good,long time nv go sentosa liao tink i last went like....4 yrs ago? haha

u can bring ur tripod and camera.. but flash is not allowed for the show..

i think is can, it is the same as magical fountain in the past;)

it's different from the passed musical fountain, new character, new songs, new performance,it opens everyday. 2 shows, 7.40pm and 8.40pm. Tickets @ $6 per person, regardless of whether child or adult.

it's different from the passed musical fountain, new character, new songs, new performance,it opens everyday. 2 shows, 7.40pm and 8.40pm. Tickets @ $6 per person, regardless of whether child or adult.
but the style and concept is same right?

I saw fireworks!!!!
(during their advert on TV Mobile..that is..)

yes, fireworks will be showcase everynight for both 7.40pm and 8.40pm show.

i happened to catch a glimpse of the fireworks and i must say they're rather impressive

i brought my tripod in to snap photos...i still prefer the old musical fountain as the sound quality is much better...

any pics to post ?? would really love to see it.

Show is much better than old musical fountain. Much larger scale. The laser is prob a newer model producing an image that's sharper. Pyrothenics & burst of flames. Worth watching. Sad thing is we have to pay S$6 now compare to FOC previously.

Post some pix here.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2964501#post2964501

Status
Not open for further replies.