Son Caned - Parent Storms School threatens Principal

if the child is in wrong, then the parents are really doing their son a disservice.... pity them...

maybe they think their "face" is too important, that their child is always right, should not be canned...

i always respect people who admit their wrongdoings and their defeat openly , and evenly not openly....

Hiaz.....last time if kena cane in school, go home confirm got second round from parent.....

Hiaz.....last time if kena cane in school, go home confirm got second round from parent.....

ha ha ha :thumbsup:

go home have to keep quiet about it, hope parents don't find out ..

The article isn't very clear, who canned the student? Teacher or Head master/ School leaders?

quoting from the article :

According to the Chinese daily, he was outraged as his son had been caned twice for disciplinary issues.

Said a source whom the paper spoke to: "The school will resort to caning only in cases of serious disciplinary problems and if students are unrepentant after being told off."
unquote

Not once but twice, gosh ....

This kind of parent really set a bad example to their children.haiz..

Last time when kena caned. Go home also kena again. The next morning also kena again and so on.

ya man, last time kenna liao go home "guai guai" keep quiet...if dare to complain sure kenna second round...:sweat:

parents will say: must be u naughty right? if not why teacher cane u? :embrass:

The article isn't very clear, who canned the student? Teacher or Head master/ School leaders?

IIRC, nowadays only disciplinary master, vp and principal are allowed to cane students. :)

time has changed....

hahaha, not as bad as my school. parents give teachers dozen of cane during teachers day.

if teacher wooden ruler break during caning, he just go out grab a tree brunch.

Last edited:
hahaha, not as bad as my school. parents give teachers dozen of cane during teachers day.

Wa heng I not from your school. :sweat:

wa liddat one ah. i thought is all the class monitor/rep whatever u call them guai guai go collect flower give teacher :bsmilie:

by the way, tree branch break how? if not thick enough, you whack, the tree branch break and the student will just laugh, and teacher will faceplant.