Something Interesting In Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: win liao lor, like that

last time i rememberd, my buddy lost the scabbard for his bayonet during the bayonet assault course training. the whole platoon has to stay back and comb the area to and fro until we finally found it. needless to say, already he was kena f* left and right.

but this guy champion...lost an entire M-16 :bsmilie:

If he has a bit of rank on the arm, still can fight a bit ... if he is only a prawn... then good luck to him :D

If he is a OCIFER, then confirm nothing will happen, after all it's the army we're talking abt :D

cannot like that say la..wat if it is his pc or ps tekan him one??
when last time i was in cdo camp, always kena this kind of "stealing weapons" rubbish nonsense one..

:bsmilie: ya

still remember one stupid incident...until now i still remember :bsmilie:

was on a field camp during BMT. we heard how our sergeants like to tekan us by stealing our weapons, so i guarded it like mad, hugging it to sleep, taking it everywhere i go, always keeping an eye and make sure i'm always near it.

then we had the powder bath thingy..where everyone has to douse themselves with powder. so what to do :dunno: put the rifle on the ground near me and proceed with the powder bath. the next second, i look down ... the whole dam rifle gone liao :bsmilie: they move dam fast man.

needless to say, kena night sentry duty...

Stereobox said:

was on a field camp during BMT. we heard how our sergeants like to tekan us by stealing our weapons, so i guarded it like mad, hugging it to sleep, taking it everywhere i go, always keeping an eye and make sure i'm always near it.

then we had the powder bath thingy..where everyone has to douse themselves with powder. so what to do :dunno: put the rifle on the ground near me and proceed with the powder bath. the next second, i look down ... the whole dam rifle gone liao :bsmilie: they move dam fast man.

kaoz u r suay sia... or they too gd for u... mark u liao!

that poor guy who lost his M-16 is really errr... poor thing man.. wat esle can i say???
:sweat:

zhang3feng said:
kaoz u r suay sia... or they too gd for u... mark u liao!

that poor guy who lost his M-16 is really errr... poor thing man.. wat esle can i say???
:sweat:

the correct term is

champion

the poor guy lost it during a topo exercise in mandai...
really pity him, cause he's probably going into DB, but i seriously have no idea how he could have lost his rifle...

sispec trainee.. no more >>> my fren's unit got activated to go find it...

desmond- said:
the poor guy lost it during a topo exercise in mandai...
really pity him, cause he's probably going into DB, but i seriously have no idea how he could have lost his rifle...

sometimes the ghost cover eyes..

he must have stepped on something he shouldn't have..

Klose said:
sispec trainee.. no more >>> my fren's unit got activated to go find it...

on a more serious note...

it's no joke losing a weapon of such calibre in singapore

Stereobox said:

That is part of the training la.

If during war, the enemy see one whole company of our troops stripped down to do powder bath, they will take out camera take picture first. Then laugh to death. Where got time to come steal our rifles?

Funny... i tot all mindef stuff is top secret dunno who call the media?
Guess we will not know the outcome of that guy.... but most likely few weeks of DB if it didnt gone to the media stage but now kinda like someone sabotage that guy.... :think:

the powder bath 'parade' is just one of the thousand SAF(e) directives to ensure every recruit is treated nice and well, and to keep their (complaining) parents at bay... :rolleyes:
much like the 'every 30mins only 20pushups' rule.

zerofour said:
Funny... i tot all mindef stuff is top secret dunno who call the media?
Guess we will not know the outcome of that guy.... but most likely few weeks of DB if it didnt gone to the media stage but now kinda like someone sabotage that guy.... :think:

so many trainees activitated to comb the area, there will be those who told their parents, friends, girlfriends etc... these type of things cannot hide for long one. dunno how the media got hold of the story, but i doubt the guy will get it easy even if the media doesnt get involved...

that's the whole freakin problem.recruits & trainees these days are treated too nice. not more than 20push ups are not in practice anymore. in actual fact all these tekan is a good thing to make the recruit or trainee a better person. see la now lost his rifle next time i think lost his d**k..;p

hmm.. easy? u mean SAF scare of the media? I dun think he will get away easy for sure because this is watch by whole island & neighbour country and security is a concern. This will not be easy for that guy for sure, because as I said "watch by whole island & neighbour". It is something like the drug trafficing guy who got hang or the Malaysia checkpoints' strip punishment.

haha dunno ah. but go db like go jail, cannot go university liao.
as a fellow nsman, i hope he get a light sentence...

Status
Not open for further replies.