Something in Onion rings makes me have diarrhea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
I don't know if I am the only one, but everytime I eat Onion rings with mayonaise and chilli sauce makes me have diarrhea after a few hrs........always happens to me after I eat it

Is there something inside that I am allergic to? But it taste good, and mayo and chilli should give no problems as I eat that at other places too, but from different brands

Anyone knows the answer?

HS

the mayo has the highest probability of containing a crazy strain of watever that causes stomachache..

the mayo has the highest probability of containing a crazy strain of watever that causes stomachache..
it happens everytime I eat there, and it happens 2 years ago, last year, and just a week ago......don't think its the mayo

eggs can have bacteria, that's true, but I think in this case it got nothing to do with it. The mayo in all these years must have come from very different batches. Next time I will try eating it without mayo, then without chilli sauce :)

HS

yea.. must find the culprit scientifically. lolz

I don't know if I am the only one, but everytime I eat Onion rings with mayonaise and chilli sauce makes me have diarrhea after a few hrs........always happens to me after I eat it

maybe it's because you eat onion rings with your hands :angel::angel:

the good thing is, my stool smells like the onion rings!!! Can enjoy twice!

I guess different people have different reactions to different combinations of food.

You referring to BK's onion rings? I also eat them with mayo, chilli (and pepper). No problems.

My personal killer combo is red bull with Snickers. Sure lao sai one...

mee rebus with watermelon juice and tau huay.

Then, just avoid these food combo in an unsuitable occasion that. Unlikely to be allegies as it is too slow. Likely that the combo met some catalyst in your stomach resulting in fast reaction and besides, this 3 combination will cause reaction leaving them together + the sweet carbon drink

Good and natural way to slim down if you know which combination works for you. Can have a couple of these twice a week and you don't have to watch your weight anymore.

Try Chee Cheong Fun + Bandung. :bsmilie:

It may be the oil used to fry the onion rings.
Fast food joints re-use the oil to save money.

Experiment next time eat with chilli and without the mayo.

Then another time with mayo but without chilli.

See if you can deduce the cause.

I think it's the Mayo..
My friend also have this problem.

Every time he eats Mayo, he will need to find a toilet soon. :sweat:
Could be, I usually have no problems with mayo (I grew up in Holland, so we do eat a lot of these), but it could be this particular brand they use at BK, or it's the chilli (again, I was born in Indo, so I am used to a lot of chilli)......will need to deduct one by one

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.