Something i took when in China (newbie here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergo

Mar 19, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
i tried being creative while in one of my relatives' house in China. :cool:
pls comment on the overall of the shot. did a little cropping and brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments using PS.

2134100849_84cf93b65c.jpg

where can i improve?

i tried being creative while in one of my relatives' house in China. :cool:
pls comment on the overall of the shot. did a little cropping and brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments using PS.

2134100849_84cf93b65c.jpg

where can i improve?

I am no expert but here is what I think.

I think it will be great if you have moved more to the left and captured a bigger portion of the couple inside the light bulb. I saw something in the centre but I dunno what is it. Seems abit distracting. Is that the reflection of you?

What I like is that there seems to be sand inside the light bulb (becos of the reflection). It is a good idea to have the couple reflected inside the bulb :) Good try. Keep shooting!

I am no expert but here is what I think.

I think it will be great if you have moved more to the left and captured a bigger portion of the couple inside the light bulb. I saw something in the centre but I dunno what is it. Seems abit distracting. Is that the reflection of you?

What I like is that there seems to be sand inside the light bulb (becos of the reflection). It is a good idea to have the couple reflected inside the bulb :) Good try. Keep shooting!

ya.. thats the reflection of me standing at the other side of the house. :bsmilie:
thanks for the comment.. will take note!

Status
Not open for further replies.