Something Beautiful a photography exhibition by Zhang Jingna

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuestion

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
Seeing as there's been zilch about this here (surprisingly)...

Something Beautiful a photography exhibition by Zhang Jingna
Time and PlaceStart Time:
Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:00am
End Time:
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 10:00pm
Street:
1 Old Parliament Lane
City/Town:
Singapore, Singapore

The Arts House, Print Gallery, presents 20 year old commercial and fashion photographer, Zhang Jingna, with her first solo exhibition and official launch of her first book, "Something Beautiful", available for sale during the exhibition.

An ethereal, dreamlike quality permeates her work with a distinctive cinematographic influence and a quiet confidence and maturity belying her age. "Something Beautiful" showcases a selection of her works created over the past 2 years.

Exhibiting pieces are available for sale and a percentage of sales will be donated to The Budding Artists Academy initiated by The Arts House, sharing a common belief that every artistically gifted child in Singapore should be given the opportunity to develop that talent.

Last edited:
Hmm, is it from 10am-10pm or 10am-8pm? Cos zemotion's site says 10-10 but the Arts House site says 10-8...

Thank you for putting this up.

Just to clarify, the Prints Gallery (which is on the first floor of The Arts House) is open from 10am to 10pm. I've requested for the The Arts House to update their website.

Just a note, The Arts House is out of bounds on the 13th Sept (Saturday) and no one will be able to enter~

Much thanks again guys! :D

Thanks for the clarification Jingna, and congrats on your exhibition, shall be looking forward to this. :)

Love your work, definitely will be there maybe during lunch :)

Just to clarify, the Prints Gallery (which is on the first floor of The Arts House) is open from 10am to 10pm. I've requested for the The Arts House to update their website.

Just a note, The Arts House is out of bounds on the 13th Sept (Saturday) and no one will be able to enter~

Most importantly, which day will you be around to sign authorgraph for me? ;)

Wonder whether it was you there today (11 sept) taking pics of another girl around 2pm today..

Saw your works put up, they are really beautiful art pieces :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hats off to you..

:thumbsup: Applaude for her hard work, effort and courage :thumbsup:

Noticed her works quite some time ago. Very unique and full of art cells. Saw a report on My Paper today, an extraordinary girl.

very good. she make me feel like giving up photography. she is so far ahead.

awesome work...will be going to support you.:D

Was there this evening and seen Jingna for REAL ;)
All the works are printed on Canvas.

Status
Not open for further replies.