Someone sent me a e-mail of threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for mods to do the job!

"if you are going expose me in CS.. YOU WILL GOING TO HAVE THE SAME FATE AS HONG RAY........... TRY ME..............."

Omg, I'm so scared. What should I do? :sweat:

Pls refer to this thread for more info; http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562271
Who is HONG RAY, some kind of new STING RAY?

Don't bother about such dooshbags. Most likely their brains are up in their A-Holes.

And if you feel intimidated. Just print the letter, go to your nearest Neighbourhood police post and make a report. If you suspect it's someone you know, write it down as well. The Police will look into it. Trace him/her down for you and attain him/her accordingly to what the law states. Be brave. Nothing to worry about.

GMAN

Who is HONG RAY, some kind of new STING RAY?

Don't bother about such dooshbags. Most likely their brains are up in their A-Holes.

And if you feel intimidated. Just print the letter, go to your nearest Neighbourhood police post and make a report. If you suspect it's someone you know, write it down as well. The Police will look into it. Trace him/her down for you and attain him/her accordingly to what the law states. Be brave. Nothing to worry about.

GMAN

I lose nothing by exposing this spammer and simply hope he will change and stop randomly attacking other photographers such as hong ray.

Instead he sends me an e-mail of threat. This thread is actually me asking for general public opinion. :)

"if you are going expose me in CS.. YOU WILL GOING TO HAVE THE SAME FATE AS HONG RAY........... TRY ME..............."

Expose him out of CS then :bsmilie:
Just report him to the mods... if he tries anything funny, report to the police..

I lose nothing by exposing this spammer and simply hope he will change and stop randomly attacking other photographers such as hong ray.

Instead he sends me an e-mail of threat. This thread is actually me asking for general public opinion. :)
I guess you got my opinion. I think, the more he taunts you, the more you should expose him. And report to the moderators. Plus, according to our law, sending out such threat is an offence. So you have all rights to report him to the police as well.

GMAN

I'm sure Hong Ray is innocent; only an idiot would go around advertising his services like that. The spammer probably is:

1) Someone who really admires Hong Ray's work
2) A bored kid

Hmm?

but i just notice hong ray up his rates :bsmilie:

That guy must be jealous that he cannot match up to Hong Ray and I also believe that Hong Ray will never go to such measures of spamming threads just to earn the assignments.

I think you just expose that guy and take appropriate actions if need be.

Oh wells.
But whoever that Goretex is,
he's getting really irritating.
Hopefully the mods can do something about him.

You should expose him. :bsmilie: Then he will go around helping you advertise your photoshoots like how he advertised for Hong Ray. Not bad if he helps you "Bump Up" your thread every now and then. :bsmilie:

Please settle the matter in private. If he bites you in one of your organised shoots, I dont think we can do anything to help you.

Meanwhile, get some pepper spray. Aim at his eyes if he try to mount on you. :bsmilie:

Omg, I'm so scared. What should I do? :sweat:

Pls refer to this thread for more info; http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562271

Please expose him, cause we don't wanna be left hanging in mid air.

"Same fate as Hong Ray"?? That means he will help to advertise your shoots too in similar way?
Surrephoto - Best shoot organiser in Singapore, JB and some say Batam :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

What a scary threat....

:think::think::think::think::think:

As usual with the exposure calls, but i am going to hold on for the moment. If he ceases his sarcasm we should live and let live.

But with regards to the "best organiser in SG, JB and some say batam" possibility, i won't deny that it would be freaky.

As usual with the exposure calls, but i am going to hold on for the moment. If he ceases his sarcasm we should live and let live.

But with regards to the "best organiser in SG, JB and some say batam" possibility, i won't deny that it would be freaky.

YOU!!! Spoil sport. ;(

Ok, like that I go sleep liao.

just go and to some keyboard CSI work, you will find out who is this person.

clue #1, search the nick, and the email associate with the nick.

clue #2, who is the one framed Hong Ray?

hahahaha well if he wants to sling mud at you he's welcome.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

if you are really, really worried, you can pm me, i expose for you, then i will suffer his fate.. ho ho ho

Status
Not open for further replies.