Someone is shooting pellets at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cutter
owning even non-firing replicas is a serious offence involving jail time in Spore. call in the police and you won't get a mere slap on the wrist. I remember the RJC student a couple years ago who had his life ruined when a few construction workers he was stupidly shooting at with a BB gun, called in the cops. Serves him right IMO.

Even the stunt prop dummy guns in TCS serials are modified and registered with police.. which gives you an idea of how severely replica guns are viewed here.

the dumb kid wants to smuggle in a replica for secret collection...up to him. He starts shooting in public... call in the cops to catch that ****head and pack em to juve jail...I have no sympathy

Come on, just give the kid the benefit of doubt leh; I'm sure you don't want it happen to you if the kid happens to be yours... ;)

catch him on your dc..then show it to his parents. give him a chance ... :dunno: only if that fails, its up to u wheter u want to report him to the police..

hmmm no action from him since yesterday. tomorrow i will approach the parents with or without evidence. if they try to be funny, i'll go to the police.

hey but if i go to the parents and they dun do anything, and then i report to the police, i'm sure they would have taken steps to conceal the weapon already right?

where is wolfgang anyway...

Originally posted by yeppie99
hmmm no action from him since yesterday. tomorrow i will approach the parents with or without evidence. if they try to be funny, i'll go to the police.

hey but if i go to the parents and they dun do anything, and then i report to the police, i'm sure they would have taken steps to conceal the weapon already right?

where is wolfgang anyway...

no no....get evident first...

cos one u alert the partents...they will surly hide or throw away the gun

then by the time police come and do house search and cannot find anything....the police and parents can counter sue you...

unless u go straight to the police, then chances is that the gun will still be around

Originally posted by Wai

no no....get evident first...

cos one u alert the partents...they will surly hide or throw away the gun

then by the time police come and do house search and cannot find anything....the police and parents can counter sue you...

unless u go straight to the police, then chances is that the gun will still be around

my sentiments exactly. so i'll wait till tomorrow. if no evidence, straight to police, got evidence, parents first then maybe police.

if only the little fella would go on his shooting spree again.... i'm almost hoping to hear the tiak tiak tiak sound on my window again....

yeppie, you even can hear the pellets on your windows? :eek:

cutter, thanks for reminding about the rjc student case. what was the eventual verdict?

posted yeppie99

now my options are 1) try to catch him with my DC. 2) just report the little prick.

what say you guys?

i suggest u do both! at least police come got evidence 2 show them. best is position a vidcam 2 capture "live" footage.

Originally posted by sehsuan
yeppie, you even can hear the pellets on your windows? :eek:

cutter, thanks for reminding about the rjc student case. what was the eventual verdict?

yeah its quite loud... the distance is about 5-10m between our windows... from the last i heard, these guns can fire from 50-90m/s.

Originally posted by yeppie99
yeah its quite loud... the distance is about 5-10m between our windows... from the last i heard, these guns can fire from 50-90m/s.

5 to 10 meters? that a 50% margin of error... :dunno:

Originally posted by sehsuan

5 to 10 meters? that a 50% margin of error... :dunno:

welllll...... my estimation is not exactly very good..... but thats not the impt pt in this topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.