Someone Hack into my account and send emails from my account!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
Someone hack into my account and use it to send out the below email

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Norway, I'm presently in Norwayand i am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.

Presently i have limited access to internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of $2500 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and i will refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.
Regards,

Thanks

He/She even went into my account and add in an alt. email address, michel1331@yahoo.com for email replies :confused: how stupid can he/she be :angry:

So if anyone see this email address, please be very careful.

I'll be making a police report about this and hope they catch this guy.

oh yeah, this happens a lot these days.

how did the guy get hold of your password, did you use any public computers?

oh yeah, this happens a lot these days.

how did the guy get hold of your password, did you use any public computers?

That's the problem, I did not use any public computer. The only pleace I use com to log into my email is my office, my head office, home and my phone and I always set my setting so that I have to log in again whenever I close the yahoo page.

time to change all your passwords
the scammer also used your password to gain access to the google group that you are part of

time to change all your passwords
the scammer also used your password to gain access to the google group that you are part of
But I did not join any google group :confused:
The *%@##!!! must have join using my email !!!

btw also better send an email to everyone telling them that it wasn't from you
That's the problem, if I try to use yahoo email to send, Yahoo sensing that I'm sending out so many emails to so many people will trigger their system thinking I'm a scammer and lock my account. Yesterday, it was 9 minutes between the first email and the last email before my account was locked. I've email Yahoo about and hope that they can help.

ts, what was your password? maybe it was easy to break?

ts, what was your password? maybe it was easy to break?

:bsmilie::bsmilie: That's a good one !!!

If I tell you my password, no need to break liow :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Anyway, reset password and report police liow.

could u had downloaded certain files from msn or any form of messenging service? or haveu accepted any weird files where the person who sent u could be a bot or sounds weird?

usually these can be sent easily via msn, disguised as a jpeg. i forgot the technicalities lar. must google to find out...

but my advice now ...

upgrade ur firewall/antivirus system. get a reliable one, not stuff like nortom crap, etc. get Eset nod32, kaspersky or the like.

patch ur windows loopholes if ur using windows. patch frequently.

update ur firewalls and antivirus.

then just practise safe surfing.

if u suspect its ur company, pls warn them... if its home, diy ur security... all the best to u!

hack into cs account and proclaim that night86mare love xmm, ask for tfcd from girl with painted fingernails.........

oh the horror

yesh.. i received your email too.. quickly change all passwords.. make sure u scan all pcs.. there might be some trojan hiding around somewhere..

could u had downloaded certain files from msn or any form of messenging service? or haveu accepted any weird files where the person who sent u could be a bot or sounds weird?

usually these can be sent easily via msn, disguised as a jpeg. i forgot the technicalities lar. must google to find out...

but my advice now ...

upgrade ur firewall/antivirus system. get a reliable one, not stuff like nortom crap, etc. get Eset nod32, kaspersky or the like.

patch ur windows loopholes if ur using windows. patch frequently.

update ur firewalls and antivirus.

then just practise safe surfing.

if u suspect its ur company, pls warn them... if its home, diy ur security... all the best to u!

Nope, did not download any files, don't use msn and delete all unknown emails and always log off after end of the day.

I think my case is not just torjan as the person even went into my email account info and add in his email contact as an alt. email reply as well as add him email add as my Y! messenger, don't think this can be done by a virus program.

yesh.. i received your email too.. quickly change all passwords.. make sure u scan all pcs.. there might be some trojan hiding around somewhere..

I think they send out to 200+ address in my contact before Yahoo's system auto-lock the account.

Lucky thing I don't do internet banking or any stuff like that, just forum sufing.

Sorry that you got it also :sweat:

A frd got his Gmail hacked, emails were sent to his contacts.
Found that they got into his 'Vacaton Responder' notifier and pasted the email there.:)

wow, exact same message! Last year, a friend in Spain got his hotmail hacked...same mo. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.