Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Angelus

Jan 5, 2005
Singapore
lord-angelus.deviantart.com
ok. Guys and gals. Just beware at upper South Brigdh Rd around the Law socity there. Today around 6pm, me and my friend (male) was walking down to eat some food after we meet up and talk about some work. Along the way we heard this lady scolding. At frist we think she was talking and scolding the handphone at frist. So we did not bother looking at the back.

But I found out that why the lady vioces come in closer and louder. And no one was around we only me and my friend. The Lady was saiding to be that I am a $5 whore, slut. I sell my ***** and *****. I am cheap and etc.

And when me and my friend turn around, the lady still pointing at us and look like want to get our bags and saiding that I was a prostitute ($5). No longer a V. and etc. And she spit at me!

WTF!

When my friend said that he will call the cops and wanted to chase the lady. She run away, cross the road, still scolding us and got on the 961 bus.

How this person look like:
Female
Around 40s
Short
Fat
Was speaking in English and was pretty good.
Wearing a very big glasses. thick
Was wearing brown shirt and shorts. Unkeep.. look dirty
Long hair to the wists. Tie at the back.

(did not get a photo on her. did not bring my cam out -_-)

Just beware of this person you see in town there. For the ladys too.

Maybe she's just a little wrong in the head. Her appearance sounds like she's a little unstable. Shouldn't let it bother you too much, especially if you don't know her.

perhap that lady is a lunatic?

Sounds mentally unstable...

There's one in Canon subforum at this moment too - veyr long thread :bsmilie:

anyone would feel awful, angry or disturbed to be the victim.

she sure seem like a person of unsound mind to act like that. whatever the background, etc. must be a mental case.

I just FEEL VERY BLOOODLY HELL want to beat her for saiding this kind of thing to me! It sounds so sick when she said that. And she said siaiding at me!
;(

and Was worry the same timing becuase she looks like wanted to take something from us

Hi there,

I have experience a few of these case before, an old uncle really swearing and cursing me when I just walked pass. Not sure why, just quicken my pace and walk off.

Try not to take it by heart.

hey chill....once me and my fren was taking photos at arab st when one old guy threatened to rip the film off our DSLRS (hahahahhaha) when we were not taking his photos in the first place. gone nuts. -_- worst thing is he flashed his .....at us -______-
ladies beware

i dunno... i'm in two minds about this one, but since no physical harm was done (just hope you didn't catch anything from her spit) just forgive, live and let live. i know its easier said than done, i've had people do much more injustice to me before, but do realise that staying angry only makes you feel worse. nothing will change, except the colour of your hair... so "write it off" and get on with it. there are many ill people out there, just be a little more cautious next time and be thankful that no one came to any harm. imagine if she'd been run over by the bus, how would you feel? let it go, sleep well :)

well unfortunately society is filled with jealous and deprived people.

Just a mad person. Been seeing more of them around lately. Sometimes I see them on the MRT. Take no heed to them.

Time to get a fone tt can record video. So popular nowdays...

youtube is your friend. :)

Trigger Happy said:
i dunno... i'm in two minds about this one, but since no physical harm was done (just hope you didn't catch anything from her spit) just forgive, live and let live. i know its easier said than done, i've had people do much more injustice to me before, but do realise that staying angry only makes you feel worse. nothing will change, except the colour of your hair... so "write it off" and get on with it. there are many ill people out there, just be a little more cautious next time and be thankful that no one came to any harm. imagine if she'd been run over by the bus, how would you feel? let it go, sleep well :)

if she is run over by a bus, i will take pics of it...
:think:

harrynkl said:
u didnt take your cam? if have shot at her and post to ST

Did not bring my cam out....

We did not really want to chase her becuase we do not want to be blame for getting her killed when she cross the road on her own. We are not the bad people here.

We mostly turn our back and face her and my friend said wanted to call the cops. But she just run off and cross the road and took the bus.

After that I feel soooo piss off on what she saided....

But I just think it is really unsafe for people who walk alone and dump into this people.

smtan24 said:
Just a mad person. Been seeing more of them around lately. Sometimes I see them on the MRT. Take no heed to them.

noticed that too. :sweat:

Just presume that the woman is crazy. You wouldn't be angry at someone who doesn't have good control over their brains. Anyway, what can you do now? Maybe just forgive her, and hope that you don't bump into her again.

It's like having someone say that you've got blue horns on your head when you've got none. You know it's not true anyway.

I have a close relative who is also mentally stable, and tends to do stuff like that. I understand that you feel angry and insulted at such a sudden outburst, and I cannot expect you to forgive anyone like that. But I do hope that you don't blame her for what happened, because I know what it is like to live around someone like that, and its really uncontrollable. It is embarrassing, but my family has chosen to live with it and show as much tolerance as we can.:cry:

We can't blame the person for being mentally unsound, but we can only wonder why fate has made her behave this way. I feel for you, but don't hold it to heart. I don't know the person you speak of, just try to tolerate them as much as you can. They're still humans after all... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.