Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
P3240033.JPG

P3240024.JPG

Originally posted by isomers007

can't expect an ant to pose for you anyway...hehehee...:bsmilie:

Should snap before the ant run in focus.

don't think is the ant fault ... if you see the shot carefully , it has a small portion is cleared at the center and all corners are blurred .. this may be due to the low quality closeup lens you used ...

Hmmm...I'm using Hoya +4 Close Up with 10x Zoom.....

Any idea? Maybe the focus problem?

Originally posted by megaweb
don't think is the ant fault ... if you see the shot carefully , it has a small portion is cleared at the center and all corners are blurred .. this may be due to the low quality closeup lens you used ...

Originally posted by siewsphone
Hmmm...I'm using Hoya +4 Close Up with 10x Zoom.....

Any idea? Maybe the focus problem?

it is not the focus problem .. should be due to the poor quality of the Hoya +4 Close Up filter .. cannot be help ... unless you use good one like Canon 250D/500D or Nikon 6T closeup lens .. but it is much more expensive ..

it is not the focus problem .. should be due to the poor quality of the Hoya +4 Close Up filter .. cannot be help ... unless you use good one like Canon 250D/500D or Nikon 6T closeup lens .. but it is much more expensive ..

But the flower shoot looks ok woh....:what:

Canon 250D/500D or Nikon 6T closeup lens roughly cost how much? :phone:

Originally posted by siewsphone

But the flower shoot looks ok woh....:what:

it looks okay to you .. but not me ... :)

see my flower shot ... a closeup shot of an object should make as clear as possible ..

Originally posted by zhapchit

i dun remember having such problems when using the Hoya +4

can post some sample for me to compare? :D

Originally posted by isomers007

yeah, man...me too....mebbe try using a support or something? to steady ur shot? 250D cost about $150....

can post some sample for me to compare? :D

could be due to shallow depth of view....

ya ... could be ...

what is the setting of the shots ???

damn...forget to save the values....I remember is 10x Zoom.....only :embrass:

F-number should be 5 or larger

Exposure should be < 1/600

Status
Not open for further replies.