Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
Still not good. Need more practise.

Batman

b_face_small.jpg

Someone is feeling sleepy. Photographer and subject.

baboon_yawning_small.jpg

haha, they look like creatures from the hell;p Good capture... how abt the lizard? (or whatever) from the front?

p_dog02_small.jpg

p_dog03_small.jpg

p_dog_small.jpg

erm if anyone can remove the redeye and not make the animal look dead, pls feel free to do so. i really do not know how.

Originally posted by tomshen
haha, they look like creatures from the hell;p Good capture... how abt the lizard? (or whatever) from the front?

wat lizard? the iguana? these r the few i have only. the others rubbish.

hi yeppie99, this was taken by u. Nice shot! (I did some changes in PS for u;p)

020501_20_small.jpg

haha blur....

where are the 'girl' shots i took? all lousy rite? told u all go home already.;)

It's not blur. Under this weather condition, you have no other way to capture the action without using flash. But to be honest, I *hate* using flash;)

Girl shots?... not good, all deleted. haha...

It's not blur. Under this weather condition, you have no other way to capture the action without using flash. But to be honest, I *hate* using flash;)

Girl shots?... not good, all deleted. haha...

damn next time i take the 70-200 and start shooting them at the START of the shoot. btw not good as in the shot not good or subject? how was the sharpness/exposure? didn't really know how to use your camera. just press press press.

Originally posted by yeppie99

damn next time i take the 70-200 and start shooting them at the START of the shoot. btw not good as in the shot not good or subject? how was the sharpness/exposure? didn't really know how to use your camera. just press press press.
okay, u didnt catch *pretty* girls, keke... and the light was bad, u know. So the pix were quite dark. It's not yr fault, we were not lucky;p But if u wanna shoot pretty gals, dont go to the zoo ;)

okay, u didnt catch *pretty* girls, keke... and the light was bad, u know. So the pix were quite dark. It's not yr fault, we were not lucky;p But if u wanna shoot pretty gals, dont go to the zoo ;)

LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.