Some Zoo shots on 1/5/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
Still not good. Need more practise.

Batman

Someone is feeling sleepy. Photographer and subject.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
haha, they look like creatures from the hell;p Good capture... how abt the lizard? (or whatever) from the front?

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com

erm if anyone can remove the redeye and not make the animal look dead, pls feel free to do so. i really do not know how.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
Originally posted by tomshen
haha, they look like creatures from the hell;p Good capture... how abt the lizard? (or whatever) from the front?
wat lizard? the iguana? these r the few i have only. the others rubbish.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
hi yeppie99, this was taken by u. Nice shot! (I did some changes in PS for u;p)

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
haha blur....

where are the 'girl' shots i took? all lousy rite? told u all go home already.;)

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
It's not blur. Under this weather condition, you have no other way to capture the action without using flash. But to be honest, I *hate* using flash;)

Girl shots?... not good, all deleted. haha...

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
It's not blur. Under this weather condition, you have no other way to capture the action without using flash. But to be honest, I *hate* using flash;)

Girl shots?... not good, all deleted. haha...
damn next time i take the 70-200 and start shooting them at the START of the shoot. btw not good as in the shot not good or subject? how was the sharpness/exposure? didn't really know how to use your camera. just press press press.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by yeppie99

damn next time i take the 70-200 and start shooting them at the START of the shoot. btw not good as in the shot not good or subject? how was the sharpness/exposure? didn't really know how to use your camera. just press press press.
okay, u didnt catch *pretty* girls, keke... and the light was bad, u know. So the pix were quite dark. It's not yr fault, we were not lucky;p But if u wanna shoot pretty gals, dont go to the zoo ;)

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com

okay, u didnt catch *pretty* girls, keke... and the light was bad, u know. So the pix were quite dark. It's not yr fault, we were not lucky;p But if u wanna shoot pretty gals, dont go to the zoo ;)
LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.