Some ZD35-100mm samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacker said:
It's all over the net. There's even a test against the Nikon and the ZD edges it out. But IT IS STILL NOT IN SINGAPORE!!!! ;(
but the 90-250 is. and it's even more tempting lah! saw it at cathay yesterday. the guy serving me said he sold a couple of them already. i dun believe lah! there cant be so many "hackers" in singapore rite? lol. was there to check out the 35mm yesterday. was quoted $388. think i'm going to wait a while for the price to fall lah.

i'm waiting for mscolor to get their hands on one. they said they'll give me a gd price. i've gotten all my equipment from mscolor so far. gd service and great price!

btw, the box for the 90-250 is crazily huge. haha.

KrY0LiT3 said:
but the 90-250 is. and it's even more tempting lah! saw it at cathay yesterday. the guy serving me said he sold a couple of them already. i dun believe lah! there cant be so many "hackers" in singapore rite? lol. was there to check out the 35mm yesterday. was quoted $388. think i'm going to wait a while for the price to fall lah.

i'm waiting for mscolor to get their hands on one. they said they'll give me a gd price. i've gotten all my equipment from mscolor so far. gd service and great price!

btw, the box for the 90-250 is crazily huge. haha.

Actually, the price for the 90-250mm is quite good, same with the very best on the NET so far. I will not consider it as it is simply too big. The 300mm is smaller and it's a prime--my type of lens :lovegrin: .

Take a look at the review...

http://www.e-fotografija.com/artman/publish/article_808.shtml

p1010004_006.jpg

burger said:
Just DO it

BUY BUY BUY

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!!!!

u r so very eeeeevvvvviiiiiilllllllll............... :devil: :devil: :bsmilie:

Cannot afford man .......................

Cannot afford man .......................

Status
Not open for further replies.