Some ZD35-100mm samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
nightpiper said:
juz read on dpreview, someone bot the ZD 35-100 monster & he's tempting me very badly!! :angry: this has got to stop!!

http://homepage.mac.com/jeffmcneeley/PhotoAlbum5.html
It's all over the net. There's even a test against the Nikon and the ZD edges it out. But IT IS STILL NOT IN SINGAPORE!!!! ;(

KrY0LiT3

Nov 7, 2005
Hacker said:
It's all over the net. There's even a test against the Nikon and the ZD edges it out. But IT IS STILL NOT IN SINGAPORE!!!! ;(
but the 90-250 is. and it's even more tempting lah! saw it at cathay yesterday. the guy serving me said he sold a couple of them already. i dun believe lah! there cant be so many "hackers" in singapore rite? lol. was there to check out the 35mm yesterday. was quoted $388. think i'm going to wait a while for the price to fall lah.

i'm waiting for mscolor to get their hands on one. they said they'll give me a gd price. i've gotten all my equipment from mscolor so far. gd service and great price!

btw, the box for the 90-250 is crazily huge. haha.

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
KrY0LiT3 said:
but the 90-250 is. and it's even more tempting lah! saw it at cathay yesterday. the guy serving me said he sold a couple of them already. i dun believe lah! there cant be so many "hackers" in singapore rite? lol. was there to check out the 35mm yesterday. was quoted $388. think i'm going to wait a while for the price to fall lah.

i'm waiting for mscolor to get their hands on one. they said they'll give me a gd price. i've gotten all my equipment from mscolor so far. gd service and great price!

btw, the box for the 90-250 is crazily huge. haha.
Actually, the price for the 90-250mm is quite good, same with the very best on the NET so far. I will not consider it as it is simply too big. The 300mm is smaller and it's a prime--my type of lens :lovegrin: .

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
burger said:
Just DO it

BUY BUY BUY

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!!!!

u r so very eeeeevvvvviiiiiilllllllll............... :devil: :devil: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom