Jun 30, 2003
here and there
the bus
Bus.jpg

a couple down the sidewalk
couple.jpg

a wall of dragons
dragon wall 01.jpg

which wide angle and toy camera you used for these?

artLover said:
which wide angle and toy camera you used for these?

actually i used a fujica MA-1 (entire thing is made of plastic except for the lens which is glass, i think). i modified it so that it has a 49mm thread on the lens and attached one of those grobatig wide angle lens attachements.

wah seh...lucky i wasn't lurking around CT hall area...i could have been shot by you...yo patch, i've looking for a wide angle toy to play with got any to recommend?

always like the distorted looking thru goldfish eye feeling.. feel suspensed in water ...

has that dreamy feeling.. coup with the blur image taken. .

khairi said:
wah seh...lucky i wasn't lurking around CT hall area...i could have been shot by you...yo patch, i've looking for a wide angle toy to play with got any to recommend?

i don't think there are wide angle toy cameras around. so i guess you'll just have to make one.

it's pretty easy, just epoxy/thread/weld/tape a suitable filter onto the front of your lens (buy the filters cheap from cash converters condition of the glass or colour doesn't matter cause your interested only with the ring.) in this case i used a 49mm filter thread so i can attach any 49mm filter or use step up/down adaptors to screw on any wide/tele lens attachments.

do note that these cameras don't have through-the-lens viewing (they're dirt cheap for goodness sakes!) so you'll just have to experiment and estimate what will be included in your picture. it's a lotta fun though!

looks really fun man!

the dragon wall thingy appeals to me the most~

think more and more pple trying out technically imperfect photos, or just playing around too ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.