Some unprofessional film portraits to share:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, Joseph. Next time you can try some black and white on her. I think b&w works better for portraits w/ film :)

makes me feel like getting some film to try again with the FA Ltds... thanks for sharing, Joseph! And don't really need to put 'unprofessional' ... most of us are hobbyists right, and CS isn't exactly a place just for professionals to share pictures... ;-)

thanks bros:D

black n white films too expensive to develop locally..

Equatorer, nice work! thanks for sharing..

black and white is expensive to develop locally. You may want to try processing it yourself. Get a processing tank, and some chemical to wash the negative. Its easy to wash b&w negative. Then scan the negative to digital. When happy with the work, then print to paper.

cheerss..

Whatever it is, protraits, is always interesting subject to share... .... I jumped into Pentax after I saw some protraits and plants and flowerspot taken by Japanese photographers ... they were very natural and happy mood to see and just can't wait to hold mine hand on it and shooting.

I hope oneday the next Pentax gathering would a a protraiture one ,,,,hope can try like how the pro-does it all the time...

Be inspirational, by little things,.

Thanks for sharing, Equatorer!!!

It is refreshing, to see protraits, in Pentax thread

Whatever it is, protraits, is always interesting subject to share... .... I jumped into Pentax after I saw some protraits and plants and flowerspot taken by Japanese photographers ... they were very natural and happy mood to see and just can't wait to hold mine hand on it and shooting.

I hope oneday the next Pentax gathering would a a protraiture one ,,,,hope can try like how the pro-does it all the time...

Be inspirational, by little things,.

Thanks for sharing, Equatorer!!!

It is refreshing, to see protraits, in Pentax thread

haha glad you like them, hope can see your masterpiece with FA85 more often;p

You make me Pie say leh..

:embrass: my masterpiece!:embrass: maybe the len is, but I am not yet:rolleyes: It seem like it is hard to keep secrets inside this clubsnap.

Oh I learned I am a desperador, for gearhead.

I can see that some others about to join Pentax, are polishing up they photography skills before participanting in this forum otherwise they gear head will expose before them

Last edited:
a few exposures left to the second day, somewhere in school
the light on the face seems a bit too harsh, my fault:sweat: but i kinda like the lighting in her eyes.
06170029.jpg

Woot I like this 1, it seems nature, lightning is right, but personally i would prefer it not to be so center (I mean rule of the third). Preferable right ;)

she really looks a bit like Jolin cai from some angle when she first started her career. The girl-next-door...

Woot I like this 1, it seems nature, lightning is right, but personally i would prefer it not to be so center (I mean rule of the third). Preferable right ;)

thx for the comment:)

she really looks a bit like Jolin cai from some angle when she first started her career. The girl-next-door...

oh really? didn't notice that:bsmilie:

what unprofessional? these photos are good and can make those over at Portraits and Poses give up posting. :) Just keep learning and keep sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.