Not open for further replies.

wenPLUSam

Apr 20, 2005
hmm i m wondering if i m the only one w tis problem
i realized that everytime tfcd,models always at the losing end
many photographers failed to give us cds
hmm i even have one who haven given me like 4 or 5 shoots' cd
therefore tfcd isnt tfcd?

I think to say every time tfcd, models is at the losing end is not very fair. There are always some black sheeps around.

Maybe you should select the photogs carefully for your tfcd. Can practise 3 strikes means out if they don't pass you any cd.

Just some thoughts...

hmm i m sure there is more than that...but even so...shld the photographer gif?

To be fair, if TFCD, u should ask the photographer to give u all the photos in CDR, include the reject ones.

hmm u might have met some irresponsible photographers, unless they din promise you they giving you CD...

if u see post count around here... u find those with highest postcount, sure won't chao geng a TFCD 1, cos they have a reputation or rather, postcount to keep...

/me point finger at espn... then run & hide...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm u might have met some irresponsible photographers, unless they din promise you they giving you CD...

if u see post count around here... u find those with highest postcount, sure won't chao geng a TFCD 1, cos they have a reputation or rather, postcount to keep...

/me point finger at espn... then run & hide...

wahhh espn also can kena suan here one har.....:bsmilie:

What does TFCD mean? :)

TFCD means time for cd...

basically, the photog dun need to pay the model for the shoot, just give her the images in a cd

Sion said:
Maybe he only gets 4 or 5 good shots in a tfcd sesssion with you?
Probably,
Anyway, the model already done their parts, the photographers should honor their words, whether good or bad, should give the model the CD.

Come to me for TFCD lar,
I’m genuine, not fake and illegal photographer, sure will give model CDs, but will not paying for makeup cost and only weekday available.
:bsmilie:

ortega said:
cough cough ....

ask their age first
Some theme are not suitable for underage, off course is illegal to shoot.
Other than this age irrelevant, unless is a commercial shoot, model release is required, underage model need parent’s or guardian’s signatures.

wenPLUSam said:
hmm i m wondering if i m the only one w tis problem
i realized that everytime tfcd,models always at the losing end
many photographers failed to give us cds
hmm i even have one who haven given me like 4 or 5 shoots' cd
therefore tfcd isnt tfcd?

In that case all models (whether first timers or not) should charge the photographers a deposit to cover their losses just in case.

If photos turn out good and plenty, money refunded and maybe a hug?

Sion said:
In that case all models (whether first timers or not) should charge the photographers a deposit to cover their losses just in case.

If photos turn out good and plenty, money refunded and maybe a hug?
Abit of OT... ($$ concerns)
Should we charge models too if we carry out our equipments and if anything wrong, can claim???

Status
Not open for further replies.