some Sing going cuckoo - IMH

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Did you watch the Youtube video of the insane lady hitting the puppy?
First saw that on the TV news.
Anyway, her future is finished. She will be recognised and revealed who she is, where she lives, etc because face is in the video.
Think there is another thread - "help the dog" or something like that here.

Then today read in the papers of a Sing woman poured boiling water on her toddler for 15 minutes just because the daughter wanted to go back to her grandma. The judge mistakenly said her identity cannot be revealed, to protect the child's identity. This is wrong. The criminal must have her face in the papers. Otherwise she will do this again after she leaves prison.

Are Sing people going bonkers? Need to expand IMH and Changi Prison.

Last edited:
Anyway, her future is finished. She will be recognised and revealed who she is, where she lives, etc because face is in the video.

Then today read in the papers of a Sing woman poured boiling water on her toddler for 15 minutes just because the daughter wanted to go back to her grandma. The judge mistakenly said her identity cannot be revealed, to protect the child's identity. This is wrong. The criminal must have her face in the papers. Otherwise she will do this again after she leaves prison.

too much stress. 2 girls from pjc year 1 just hopped off a building if i not wrong.:thumbsd:

Last edited:

Government don't listen to her anymore, so must epxress her anger to the little dog.........if her dog was a bulldog I don't think she would survive.......:bsmilie:

i think more to come for such things ...
soon will have more campaigns like no suicide?
family bonding / friendship / peer pressure / stress from work from school .... inevitably let ppls assumed that ending life Or torturing others is another way of reliving them self.

must ask our next generation to go into Psychology line ... should be in demand.

Its better not to blame it on a race, just because 2 cases and both of them are coincidentally Singhs, does not mean that all are like that.

Redstone got it right. By "Sing" means Singaporeans. Have edited title in case anyone miscue the meaning.

The 2 cases are not Singhs at all.
The lady who beat the dog looks Chinese in Youtube video.
The lady who poured boiling water on her daughter - race is not known. Not revealed in the newspaper article.

I think due to lady's stress. Or want to get attention of hubby who has been ignoring her, so whack the dog.

Actually there may be hidden domestic violence against small children by their parents who hit out at them because the parents themselves cannot cope with life's struggles.

Last edited:
Redstone got it right. By "Sing" means Singaporeans. Have edited title in case anyone miscue the meaning.

The 2 cases are not Singhs at all.
The lady who beat the dog looks Chinese in Youtube video.
The lady who poured boiling water on her daughter - race is not known. Not revealed in the newspaper article.

I think due to lady's stress. Or want to get attention of hubby who has been ignoring her, so whack the dog.

Actually there is a lot of hidden domestic violence against small children by their parents who hit out at them because the parents themselves cannot cope with life's struggles.

seen before. wad to do? prices all going up etc etc. life is just gonna get harder.:rolleyes:

family bonding / friendship / peer pressure / stress from work from school .... inevitably let ppls assumed that ending life Or torturing others is another way of reliving them self.

must ask our next generation to go into Psychology line ... should be in demand.

Really more lucrative ah psychology line? not really leh. people think helping people professionals aren't even professionals. Probably most of us should be giving free services, aka volunteers. shrug.

Sorry for the OT venting. back to topic!

Psychologists are already in demand. =) Now is the boom period. Quickly get a masters in counselling psych or clinical psych!

Psychologists are already in demand. =) Now is the boom period. Quickly get a masters in counselling psych or clinical psych!

Hee... Must one have pre-requisite to get Masters in these areas and practice? A recognized Bachelor's in Psychology I suppose? :p