Some shots in a temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiven

Took these pics in two temples in Thailand..

#1 It's a sign...
160070457_4d1becfe5c.jpg

#2 Missing body
160070464_a214528f4c.jpg

#3 'Body'guard
160070468_8555e6af31.jpg

160070469_24c796df44.jpg

160066803_8d1788597f.jpg

Nice shots bro.

:nono: ahem.... I'm a girl! So it's sis.. keke... no worries.. cos i know my nick is a bit the misleading...
jus wondering y most pple think that photographers must male n models female.. :sweatsm:

think it is better suited for landscape and travel. besides, where is it in thailand?

jiven said:
Took these pics in two temples in Thailand..

#2 Missing body
160070464_a214528f4c.jpg

#3 'Body'guard
160070468_8555e6af31.jpg

Nice photos.. but i was thinking for #2 & #3, if you had gotten down to the level of the statues, it might have been a better perspective...but that's likely my personal preference of not liking to shoot top down... :bsmilie:

Great holiday i see you have then... :thumbsup:

zoossh said:
think it is better suited for landscape and travel. besides, where is it in thailand?

I actually posted some pics fr this trip over at the landscape and travel.. sadly no comments for those pics... The trip was actually to North East Thailand.. Khao Yai http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201257

But we had a day at Bangkok and these pics were taken fr a temple in Bangkok.

yellowlemonie said:
Nice photos.. but i was thinking for #2 & #3, if you had gotten down to the level of the statues, it might have been a better perspective...but that's likely my personal preference of not liking to shoot top down... :bsmilie:

Great holiday i see you have then... :thumbsup:

Thanks for ur comments.. Gd point..:thumbsup: will try that. ... eh great holiday?? I was working.. cos must look after the 'kiddies' I brought there.. (was a sch field trip) we even had to conduct mini lessons at night in the hotel rm.. :sweat:

jiven said:
I actually posted some pics fr this trip over at the landscape and travel.. sadly no comments for those pics... The trip was actually to North East Thailand.. Khao Yai http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201257

But we had a day at Bangkok and these pics were taken fr a temple in Bangkok.

k.. posting there.... :lovegrin:

mysterio506 said:
Pic #5 :thumbsup:

think should have more space right of that onion bulb or whatever u call it.

like this one...

160068381_4c5aa51316.jpg

do you have a front shot? cos for unfamiliar items, better to view from front...

Status
Not open for further replies.