Some shots in a temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: ahem.... I'm a girl! So it's sis.. keke... no worries.. cos i know my nick is a bit the misleading...
jus wondering y most pple think that photographers must male n models female.. :sweatsm:

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
think it is better suited for landscape and travel. besides, where is it in thailand?

Mar 13, 2005
Hobbitshire
www.facebook.com
jiven said:
Took these pics in two temples in Thailand..

#2 Missing body

#3 'Body'guard
Nice photos.. but i was thinking for #2 & #3, if you had gotten down to the level of the statues, it might have been a better perspective...but that's likely my personal preference of not liking to shoot top down... :bsmilie:

Great holiday i see you have then... :thumbsup:

zoossh said:
think it is better suited for landscape and travel. besides, where is it in thailand?
I actually posted some pics fr this trip over at the landscape and travel.. sadly no comments for those pics... The trip was actually to North East Thailand.. Khao Yai http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201257

But we had a day at Bangkok and these pics were taken fr a temple in Bangkok.

yellowlemonie said:
Nice photos.. but i was thinking for #2 & #3, if you had gotten down to the level of the statues, it might have been a better perspective...but that's likely my personal preference of not liking to shoot top down... :bsmilie:

Great holiday i see you have then... :thumbsup:

Thanks for ur comments.. Gd point..:thumbsup: will try that. ... eh great holiday?? I was working.. cos must look after the 'kiddies' I brought there.. (was a sch field trip) we even had to conduct mini lessons at night in the hotel rm.. :sweat:

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
jiven said:
I actually posted some pics fr this trip over at the landscape and travel.. sadly no comments for those pics... The trip was actually to North East Thailand.. Khao Yai http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201257

But we had a day at Bangkok and these pics were taken fr a temple in Bangkok.
k.. posting there.... :lovegrin:

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
like this one...

do you have a front shot? cos for unfamiliar items, better to view from front...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom