Some Shots from the Birthday event

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffgoh

Jul 22, 2002
jeffgoh.clubsnap.org
Here's my take on the pictures that night. Newbie user, all comments to improve my composition / technique welcomed!

btw: some shots are not taken by me.... kekeke but cos it was on my cam i have 2 do the dirty work.... ;( ;(

Click here to view

If possible, some of the shots with 1 or 2 person, maybe can put the nick too? That night, too many people, still don't know, who is who yet.

Thanks for sharing :)

wow i didn't realize how big i look on photos.... sigh. time to lose some weight... :(

Originally posted by Larry
wow i didn't realize how big i look on photos.... sigh. time to lose some weight... :(

;p only in photos meh? bwahahAHHAHA

Originally posted by denizenx
;p only in photos meh? bwahahAHHAHA
i try not to look into mirrors except to comb my hair and check for pimples... ;) :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Larry
i try not to look into mirrors except to comb my hair and check for pimples... ;) :bsmilie:

Gd try but not gonna change the fact.... kekeke :devil:

Originally posted by cillin
If possible, some of the shots with 1 or 2 person, maybe can put the nick too? That night, too many people, still don't know, who is who yet.

Thanks for sharing :)

Pai Sei i oso dun them all.... kekeke:embrass:

just a suggestion ... can we put all the bash photo in one place ? in that way, will not miss those photos taken by other people ....

can place the urls to the photos in a single html page ...

;p

OH ..... !!!!! ..... so u r the guy to took that pic of me ......

:kok:

ur flazh made me blur for dunno 2 or 3 sec .....

then when me wanna look at who u r ..... u r gone .....

:D

Originally posted by FOOXX
OH ..... !!!!! ..... so u r the guy to took that pic of me ......

ur flazh made me blur for dunno 2 or 3 sec .....

then when me wanna look at who u r ..... u r gone .....

Fooxx,

kekeke sorry but tats not me my cam was like public property tat nite...

Originally posted by jeffgoh

Fooxx,

kekeke sorry but tats not me my cam was like public property tat nite...

then tell me lah ..... me alzo want to uze ...... hahahahaha .....

Here's my take on the pictures that night. Newbie user, all comments to improve my composition / technique welcomed!

btw: some shots are not taken by me.... kekeke but cos it was on my cam i have 2 do the dirty work.... ;( ;(

Click here to view

i like to know who is who leh, can change the filename to nickname?

Can you be more original? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Click here to view

:what: so it was you who took my pic? or was it some other cs'er? b4 i knew it......already disappeared to hunt someone else.........heheee

Originally posted by isomers007

:what: so it was you who took my pic? or was it some other cs'er? b4 i knew it......already disappeared to hunt someone else.........heheee

Not me not me :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by isomers007

Me me!! Already posted!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.