Mottled Emigrant

AH_290504_4.jpg

Lesser Dart

AH_290504_6.jpg

AH_290504_5.jpg

Exif info available at here
http://magixshoe.clubsnap.org/gallery/album13

Taken by EOS 10D + 180mm macro + tripod for some pics

Some nice shots there, Raymond! :thumbsup: The Blue Glassy gets my vote for it's well-balanced composition.

The pupa shell is one of the Autumn Leaf, and this one looks like it made it without being parasited.

The cat is of the Plain Nawab, not the Blue Nawab, whilst the last skipper is a Lesser Dart (most likely, cos it's not easy to ID the several lookalikes from a field shot like this).

Papilio said:
Some nice shots there, Raymond! :thumbsup: The Blue Glassy gets my vote for it's well-balanced composition.

The pupa shell is one of the Autumn Leaf, and this one looks like it made it without being parasited.

The cat is of the Plain Nawab, not the Blue Nawab, whilst the last skipper is a Lesser Dart (most likely, cos it's not easy to ID the several lookalikes from a field shot like this).

Thanks Master!! hehe

i was told that the cat is a blue nawab by a lady there.. so i just put down lor:)
yah the shell looks nice w/o any bites from other insects

MaGixShOe said:
Thanks Master!! hehe

i was told that the cat is a blue nawab by a lady there.. so i just put down lor:)
yah the shell looks nice w/o any bites from other insects

Huh? A lady going around talking about Blue Nawab? Must be the "owner" of the AH Butt Trail then... :think:

Papilio said:
Huh? A lady going around talking about Blue Nawab? Must be the "owner" of the AH Butt Trail then... :think:
yup. its her. roslinda if i am not wrong

v nicely taken...
keep it up!

WOW ! wonderful series .. very nice

I like the flower and Blue Glassy Tiger shots the best ..

Status
Not open for further replies.