Some shots at AH 29th may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papilio

Jul 13, 2003
Central Singapore
www.butterflycircle.com
Some nice shots there, Raymond! :thumbsup: The Blue Glassy gets my vote for it's well-balanced composition.

The pupa shell is one of the Autumn Leaf, and this one looks like it made it without being parasited.

The cat is of the Plain Nawab, not the Blue Nawab, whilst the last skipper is a Lesser Dart (most likely, cos it's not easy to ID the several lookalikes from a field shot like this).

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
Papilio said:
Some nice shots there, Raymond! :thumbsup: The Blue Glassy gets my vote for it's well-balanced composition.

The pupa shell is one of the Autumn Leaf, and this one looks like it made it without being parasited.

The cat is of the Plain Nawab, not the Blue Nawab, whilst the last skipper is a Lesser Dart (most likely, cos it's not easy to ID the several lookalikes from a field shot like this).

Thanks Master!! hehe

i was told that the cat is a blue nawab by a lady there.. so i just put down lor:)
yah the shell looks nice w/o any bites from other insects

Papilio

Jul 13, 2003
Central Singapore
www.butterflycircle.com
MaGixShOe said:
Thanks Master!! hehe

i was told that the cat is a blue nawab by a lady there.. so i just put down lor:)
yah the shell looks nice w/o any bites from other insects
Huh? A lady going around talking about Blue Nawab? Must be the "owner" of the AH Butt Trail then... :think:

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
Papilio said:
Huh? A lady going around talking about Blue Nawab? Must be the "owner" of the AH Butt Trail then... :think:
yup. its her. roslinda if i am not wrong

PuRpLeTuLiP

May 16, 2004
v nicely taken...
keep it up!

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
WOW ! wonderful series .. very nice

I like the flower and Blue Glassy Tiger shots the best ..

Status
Not open for further replies.