ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

wow!! nice..i'm going bintan also end april to may
hope to get some nice pictures while im there..
ur room there got place to plug in electricity?

Originally posted by eadwine
wow!! nice..i'm going bintan also end april to may
hope to get some nice pictures while im there..
ur room there got place to plug in electricity?

Hi eadwine,

Great! Enjoy your trip!

Erm.. which resort would you be staying in? There are quite a few over there. I stayed in the Mana Mana cabanas, and yes there are wall sockets (I think, I didn't use them). Some other resorts around that area are Banyan Sari (sp?) and Nirvana. If you like sea sports, the sea sport center is located at the Mana Mana beach. You can do kayaking, jetskiing, diving, and snorkelling, just to name a few.

More photos from my trip. They are not exactly "sceneries" but they are travell photos non the less, so I'll just append in this thread. ;)

I met these two little boy and girl at the beach. They came from Australia and were obviously enjoying themselves at the beach. They were glad to show me what they found (crabs, sea shells, etc.) when I went over to chit chat with them. :)

Let's go for treasure hunt
aag.jpg

I've found something
aah.jpg

See the treasures I've got.
aaj.jpg

A crab! Quick, take a picture of it! (That's literally what she said to me :))
aai.jpg

"See the treasures I've got"
maybe a lower angle and move a bit to the right to capture the girl's expression :)

I would prefer a lower angle shot of the girl with crab :)

Thanks guys for the comments. Points noted. The shots on the little girl were spontaneous shots and didn't really have much time to compose. The two kids were running around in and out of the sea and the beach. :D

going to Redang soon. Hope I can capture some nice pic back

Status
Not open for further replies.