Some Random Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

nckai

Jul 7, 2006
Hi all,

Recently bought my first DSLR, realised that there is really alot to learn about photography. And I guess one of the best way to learn is to get shot down by the pros. Haha!

Please kindly give me your comments and criticism. Thank you. :)

1. Incense Burner
3567082514_65f5be6440.jpg

2. Bak Chang
3566243471_23377b6068.jpg

as the title show, the photos you post are just some randoms. nothing much to comment either.

look out more for the basic composition of a shots. have fun:)

take more :) the more u take the better u will get naturally even without guidance...

Example...

DSC-0051.JPG

this is my first few shot when i just got my D60, under exposed and stuff... but back then is just learning phase.

DSC-2245.JPG

now, i'll trial and error on different angle and do many shot just to choose 1 i like. BTW i started only 9 full moons ago...

Incense Burner: quite nice other then the part the light shines on it creating the over exposure. like the HDB bg. maybe try other shots on on it covering ur corridor walk way?

oh and i was wondering, is that homemade ba zhang? the one u focus on, the string is tied too tightly. hahah.. remember those days i'll get scolded by my mum for doing that...

Last edited:
NachoSalsa,

please start your own thread or in the galleries section if you want to post photos.

Thanks all for the comments. Yea, I guess shoot more, experimenting with all the options, I can learn.

NachoSalsa - Ya, that's homemade. Haha.. Issit too tight? Too loose scared split open leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.