Some questions regarding White Blance

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiao_cai7

Sep 12, 2002
East
Visit site
Hello newbie here. I was playing with my Pansonic FZ1 and set my white balance to indoor, my lcd and images looked very blueish. However if i set to sunny/auto the lcd and images appeared normal. Anyone care to help me thanks

Would post the pics I am toking about if there are no size limitations.
Thanks

I think you set to the wrong white balancing mode...it shoud be for flourescent light mode...the blusih image is due to the tungsten light mode...should be lah...me not panasonic user :D

I believe the blue cast is for the tungstun environment. If your indoor is light up by tungstun and you choose this option, your photo will look more neutral, else your photo might have bluish cast.

xiao_cai7 said:
Hello newbie here. I was playing with my Pansonic FZ1 and set my white balance to indoor, my lcd and images looked very blueish. However if i set to sunny/auto the lcd and images appeared normal. Anyone care to help me thanks

Would post the pics I am toking about if there are no size limitations.
Thanks

your white balance depends on the temperature of the light around.

Where were you when you changed the settings?

Since you can preview the image, there isn't much to worry right? So what help are you looking at? :D

To understand what WB is, just do a search in CS or the net.

Hope it helps :D

yup...i tink indoor u used the tungsten balanced thing...when outdoor...either the sun too intense or u on another white balance..

Status
Not open for further replies.