Some Questions about lens price

Status
Not open for further replies.
The date when each page has been last updated is on the top right-hand corner of the page, and each quote given to me also has its date listed with the price, can trust one.....

So as you can see, nobody has ever reported a quote for the FA31mm, no recent quotes reported for the DA*16-50mm, DA*60-250mm was reported last Nov, and DA*50-135mm just reported less than 2 weeks ago. But the recent DA*50-135mm price is the highest I've ever seen, don't know if that's going to be the trend....

And I don't dig up prices from all the discussions going around, so I believe there may be talk about the price of the FA31mm in various threads here, but it won't be reflected in the pricelist until someone actually PMs me.

The date when each page has been last updated is on the top right-hand corner of the page, and each quote given to me also has its date listed with the price, can trust one.....

So as you can see, nobody has ever reported a quote for the FA31mm, no recent quotes reported for the DA*16-50mm, DA*60-250mm was reported last Nov, and DA*50-135mm just reported less than 2 weeks ago. But the recent DA*50-135mm price is the highest I've ever seen, don't know if that's going to be the trend....

And I don't dig up prices from all the discussions going around, so I believe there may be talk about the price of the FA31mm in various threads here, but it won't be reflected in the pricelist until someone actually PMs me.

Thanks.. :)

Guyz,
I have checked the price list here, and I am not sure if it's updated
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534146

I want to ask the latest price in Sg here:

1. DA* 16-50
2. DA* 50-135
3. DA* 60-250
4. FA 31mm (MIJ silver)
I think it's hard enough if not impossible to find a black MIJ FA31 in retail locally, much more for a silver one. The last remaining batches had more or less vaporised. Perhaps you can try your luck in say Hong kong, Japan and China or ebay. Else you can always find the black MIV quite easily here abeit at a pretty high price.

The DA* 60-250mm was quote to me at S$22xx a few days ago.
The FA 31mm Limited is an expensive lens, so I doubt most shops will keep much stock because the demand is steady but slow. The MIJ ones would probably be either sold off or if you can find them new, are older unsold stock.

The DA* 60-250mm was quote to me at S$22xx a few days ago.
The FA 31mm Limited is an expensive lens, so I doubt most shops will keep much stock because the demand is steady but slow. The MIJ ones would probably be either sold off or if you can find them new, are older unsold stock.

$22xx....

Unless die die must buy Pentax lenses, is it necessary to get that as compared to 70-200 2.8 by Tamron?

Status
Not open for further replies.