some pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
Would love to hear your views *which means constructive comments on what can be improved other than lighting*. Perhaps I'd narrow it down, how else would you pose or compose the shot.
Would like to thank Colin (CHARBY) and Kenneth (Afiend) for lightings. :thumbsup:

I guess this is redundant but.... hey have a little respect, don't steal the pics ya.

this must be the best series of pics i've seen from you so far. I'll post some constructive comments later when i have the time to analyse the photos, but i tot u deserved a pat in the back :)

quick question. U used a softening filter?

Love the mood. You manage to capture the subject well.

nice light (haha sorry I had to comment on that)
but since someone else was working on the light then you have to work abit more on capturing some sort of expression from the model
the second picture from the first series looks like it's on the edge of getting some sort of expression
also, all the soft effect stuff really disturbs me
Playboy was known for it, so I always end up relating soft focus filter to playboy

other than that the colours are quite beautiful and it's pretty bloody sexy a shoot

i tink on the overall.... the pp makes makes the whole theme more moody and all, which is good.... the second shot is my pick of the lot....

the harsh lighting could have been done to tasteful effect....buten in some shots (like the last) the post processing causes the skin to become blochy..tink tt is my v minor nitpik on the post processing part too.....

on the overall, i like this series....

juz my 2 pix worth

cheers!

darrelchia said:
this must be the best series of pics i've seen from you so far. I'll post some constructive comments later when i have the time to analyse the photos, but i tot u deserved a pat in the back :)

quick question. U used a softening filter?
darrel, nope i do not use any softfilter on my camera though. softness created from photoshop.

mattlock said:
nice light (haha sorry I had to comment on that)
but since someone else was working on the light then you have to work abit more on capturing some sort of expression from the model
the second picture from the first series looks like it's on the edge of getting some sort of expression
also, all the soft effect stuff really disturbs me
Playboy was known for it, so I always end up relating soft focus filter to playboy

other than that the colours are quite beautiful and it's pretty bloody sexy a shoot
playboy huh... wait till the girls hear about it haha....thanks for the info man. will cut down on the softness....i think

Witness said:
i tink on the overall.... the pp makes makes the whole theme more moody and all, which is good.... the second shot is my pick of the lot....

the harsh lighting could have been done to tasteful effect....buten in some shots (like the last) the post processing causes the skin to become blochy..tink tt is my v minor nitpik on the post processing part too.....

on the overall, i like this series....

juz my 2 pix worth

cheers!
understand what u mean by blochy, was doing this like in the wee hours of the morning...*wonder why they call it wee?* anyway i was tired so i guess i got lazy...

Good framing already....photoshop a little too much... It ain't illustration, but photography....

am sure the image would have been arresting enough by twicking the right moods...

PBS

pointblankshots said:
Good framing already....photoshop a little too much... It ain't illustration, but photography....

am sure the image would have been arresting enough by twicking the right moods...

PBS
roger that....its just a particular phase for me i guess. didnt like the usual sharp sharp images. Was fooling around with PS alot i think heh. Furthermore I felt the photos sucked on its own the day I was shooting, didnt have the mood and had a stiff neck.

thank you fellow photographers! now see!! valuable critics!! what I wanted. keep em coming =)

keep on shooting

WAO!!!...care to share how u make the skin so flawless in photoshop?

eadwine said:
reg01.jpg

reg02.jpg

these 2 gets my vote for styling, pose and subject matter. Good euro feel that is seen in foreign mags. Good series Eadwine!

SniperD said:
these 2 gets my vote for styling, pose and subject matter. Good euro feel that is seen in foreign mags. Good series Eadwine!
shi fu come liaO hahaa... thanks man... did it after msg-ing u last night haha.
got kinda lazy after awhile..

2nd sniperD's choice of the 2 pics. For into her eyes, I think perhaps its better to show slightly more of her body and not give too much attention to her hand?

eadwine said:
shi fu come liaO hahaa... thanks man... did it after msg-ing u last night haha.
got kinda lazy after awhile..

wah liao... me lowly photog leh...not even close to your level of works! besides, mine's more PJ than fashion so give credits to yourself for an excellent series here :thumbsup::)

SniperD said:
wah liao... me lowly photog leh...not even close to your level of works! besides, mine's more PJ than fashion so give credits to yourself for an excellent series here :thumbsup::)
lowly photographer who earns more than me lah haha.. guess we all still got alot to learn

i think we are our greatest critics ourselves, every detail right , every pixel light.

wah......... i love the series.. .......

ok.. will get down to shooting wif u one day b4 my trip.. got to learn from u..

Lovely series, just a pitpick on the last pic for the 1st post. the shadow right in the center of her face is quite annoying. other then that the rest of the pics are :thumbsup: might want to cut down the PS too, too plasticky on the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.