Some pics of my alma mater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Startrail

Nov 18, 2005
Hey people :) Here are some pictures I took while back at my old school, please comment on them thanks alot. No PP was down on them except for resizing. Taken with a D50 and a Tokina 12-24mm :)

topster

Nov 22, 2005
I think the images need some better composition. Maybe more thought into what you want to capture? These just dont do it for me.

Startrail

Nov 18, 2005
Aye.. ok thanks, i'll work on that, was experimenting different view points :)

kayheem

Jun 11, 2004
Wow...only the first pic looks familiar. Maybe becos it has been more than 20yrs since I left :(

schon

Sep 10, 2005
the other side
wah just left there about 2 months ago. :D

jlchong

Aug 7, 2004
Redhill
I was from the graduating class of 1999, the era of container class rooms and Cremo ice-creams! Of coz, who can forget the neo print machines!?

This coming sat 18-02-06 is the bi-annual Fun-o-rama! Anyone going back!?

The Best Is Yet To Be!

Sorry for the OT.:bsmilie:

knoxknocks

Sep 19, 2004
lalaland
www.tinydotphotography.com
jlchong said:
I was from the graduating class of 1999, the era of container class rooms and Cremo ice-creams! Of coz, who can forget the neo print machines!?

This coming sat 18-02-06 is the bi-annual Fun-o-rama! Anyone going back!?

The Best Is Yet To Be!

Sorry for the OT.:bsmilie:
i buying tickets liao. gotta support VP lah...friend :bsmilie: sorry, even more OT

lazyfiddler

Sep 8, 2002
Hi Startrail

Thanks for sharing the pictures. The first picture brought back memories for me... that's the canteen right? The building in the second picture didn't exist when I was there back in 85-86.

Any one here can highlight why ACJC is using the ACS badge instead of the old ACJC badge? The badge that I wore in 85-86 was the old ACJC badge.

Startrail

Nov 18, 2005
Hi fellow ACS-ians, sorry didn't visit this thread for awhile. Lazyfiddler, you are right :) That's the old canteen right in the back ground, though now its a study-area/eating area. And that building in the 2nd picture, I believe was built in the 90s

As to why they using the ACS badge, instead of the ACJC badge, I belive its because they wanted to unify the schools, so they changed the badge to it being an ACJC badge ;)

Oh yes, btw, anyone who went to Fun-O-Rama today and went to take pictures, saw a couple of photographers. Could you guys send me a link via pm as to where you posted the pics? Thanks all ;)

Btw, if anyone interested, I'm from the class of 2003. Relatively new blood :D, though been in the family since 1992 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.