Coast
Redang009.jpg

Sunset
Redang015.jpg

Blue Blue waters
Redang028.jpg

Water Bridge
Redang031.jpg

i swear i saw someone posting here about asking me to rename my files....wat just happened?

Originally posted by kylelam77
Ok, was that wat u did to the first photo?:D

Yap, use the tag, but your photos size is way too BIG, maybe you can resize it to the longest end 700.

For more information:

[url]http://forums.clubsnap.org/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#32[/url]

Hee back from ur Redang trip ah?

Nice shots and very beautiful scenary....doh I'm sick and tired of taking pics in Singapore liao haha :D

1st and 3rd pic very nice and sharp.

However for the 2nd and 4th pic, are they taken on a gloomy day? Cos looks a bit underexposed, perhaps next time can try taking +0.3 or +0.7 EV? (Best if u can bracket)

The LCD preview is always definately brighter than what you see on ur PC monitor so it might be quite misleading.

Glad to see scenaries shot taken by a C2040Z user :)

yah, just came back. Can u explain to me more about bracketing? Wat does it do and how can i use this function? I had a hard time trying to get the rite combi. the sun was so bright that i had to set F6-7 and 1/500-1/600 sec shutter speed. Dun know if i did the rite thing or not also.....

Originally posted by kylelam77
yah, just came back. Can u explain to me more about bracketing? Wat does it do and how can i use this function? I had a hard time trying to get the rite combi. the sun was so bright that i had to set F6-7 and 1/500-1/600 sec shutter speed. Dun know if i did the rite thing or not also.....

Basically bracketing means to take pictures of the same scenario but using a different EV for every shot.

So if you're not too sure of the LCD results, eg. for 1 scenary, u can take with -0.3, 0.0, 0.3. So you will have 3 pics of different exposure. Just pick the one with the best results.

For normal digital cams like our C2040Z, there's a function which will ease the above steps. You can refer to page 87 of the C2040Z CD document for more details on how to use it :)

very nice pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.