Some Pics From Bali

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfish

Mar 26, 2005
East of Singapore
Couldn't resist the temptation of cheap air tickets, so I went to Bali again last weekend:)

Here's some pics from Seraya...

comments to help me improve are most welcomed:)

boxer.jpg

this one is from Tulamben wreck...couldn't get them to kiss...;p

2Pygmy.jpg

Well done. Very nice!

Wah . . . . really nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

this pics are really really nice!!! can i check with u, the exif said u nv use flash...but under the water, no flash still can see the animals?

kcuf2 said:
this pics are really really nice!!! can i check with u, the exif said u nv use flash...but under the water, no flash still can see the animals?

:sweat: not possible without flash, I think it is referring to internal flash not used. I use 2x external strobe lights, I carry the whole setup in water, I can feel myself sinking:bsmilie:

wow great pictures! did you use a macro lens?

i could never get such magnification on my A95..

just curious, how much did the trip cost, and did you book it on your own? thanks!

not another boxer crab!!!!!

stack two inon macros on your A95 and you can get the magnification u want. not enuff? use 3.

antacid said:
wow great pictures! did you use a macro lens?

i could never get such magnification on my A95..

just curious, how much did the trip cost, and did you book it on your own? thanks!

No, I am using Olympus C8080.

The trip is quite cheap imo, my 5D4N trip price(exclude air ticket)is about equivalent to a dive trip to Pulau Redang staying in the 5 star beach resort.

Yes, I diy-edthe trip.

Actually with the recent discount in Bali airfares, I am considering doing weekend dive trips to Bali instead of the usual West Malaysia east coast:bsmilie:

WhyZzzzzz said:
Nice subject.

is it my screen or is your crab over exposed? maybe u can do bracketing in future?

thanks...yes I wanted to do bracketting, I told him to stay put but he wouldn't listen:sweat:

thanks for sharing the fantastic view which many of us don't get to see very often. i can appreciate the thrill of diving and the view it offers.

well done.

Wow, how much is air tickets including tax/charges and from which airline?

Status
Not open for further replies.