Some pics for comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigrd

Apr 12, 2004
wabbit warren
img57.photobucket.com
Gotta state this upfront.. these pics are not taken by me. I am posting them for comments on behalf of a friend of mine. So just give your comments freely alright? No need to give me face.

Rope
Copy-of-IMG_7352.jpg

Jellyfish
Copy-of-IMG_7435.jpg

Dreamland
IMG_7748_copy.jpg

Yosemite - Tree
IMG_7939-copy.jpg

Yosemite - Lake
IMG_7943-Copy.jpg

Happy viewing!

Cheers,
Cal

erhm....wats all tt??? it dun seem very special to me....2nd shot's good though...

colour is rich..framing is good..not bad :thumbsup:

I think the second shot "Jellyfish" and the third shot "Dreamland" are very nicely taken. However, there's some problems to both shots. For the "Jellyfish" shot, there's too many point of focus. Which jellyfish should the viewer be focusing on? Or should the viewer look at the jellyfishes as a whole?? :dunno:

For "Dreamland", though I'd totally against a soft image for landscape, I think the picture should be even softer to bring it into the supposed dreamland. On the technical side, I think the darker foreground is a bit distracting. I'll crop it so that the horse would be even lower in the picture. :)

For the picture "Yosemite-Lake", I think the composition is nothing to awe about. ;p A decent shot, and that's it...

the 1st pic would look nice in B&W. i like the texture and pattern of the rope.

i like the 2nd pic too, but pity that the bottom jelly got chopped.

dreamland doesn't do much for me, i guess i'm not really into this kind of stuff.

as for the last two, the tree's a bit to messy for my taste, and the river scene's doesn't have that punch. maybe another point of view wouldn have been better.

just my opinions.

How do you guys post picutre on a thread?
I can't seem to do that.

The_Cheat said:
I think the second shot "Jellyfish" and the third shot "Dreamland" are very nicely taken. However, there's some problems to both shots. For the "Jellyfish" shot, there's too many point of focus. Which jellyfish should the viewer be focusing on? Or should the viewer look at the jellyfishes as a whole?? :dunno:

For "Dreamland", though I'd totally against a soft image for landscape, I think the picture should be even softer to bring it into the supposed dreamland. On the technical side, I think the darker foreground is a bit distracting. I'll crop it so that the horse would be even lower in the picture. :)

For the picture "Yosemite-Lake", I think the composition is nothing to awe about. ;p A decent shot, and that's it...
i seem to agree with Cheat...for the horse...align to the thirds...crop the bottom...then nicer.

to make the lake better, crop 1/5 of the bottom area.

the tree will look GREAT in b/w...then increase the contrast.

the ropes...increase detail by USM

the jelly things...no comments...good sharpness...very graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.