Some photos of New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongkm

Dec 6, 2002
West
Just got back from there recently. Feel free to visit my galleries here.

BTW, all the photos are taken with the new Olympus E-1, so those interested with the camera should check it out.

Your got alot of interesting photo & nice scenaries. I like almost all of them. :thumbsup:

Btw, I find that Green of plant are quite dump...or issit is the original color of the plant? Did u used Polarizer?

I enjoy viewing yr travel albums.... :thumbsup:

You've great pics there. I like most of the travel pics, especially NZ. I believe you're travelling on free & eazi ...?? Can share how u discovered these scenic places?

tks

eyes_40.jpg

chongkm said:
Just got back from there recently. Feel free to visit my galleries here.

BTW, all the photos are taken with the new Olympus E-1, so those interested with the camera should check it out.

How long you went? I am planning to go next Feb.....can see your itenary? ANy softcopy?Ü

:think:

Very beautiful pictures you have.....i am planning to take 30rolls there..dont know enough anot? :sweat:

Err... I was there for about 3 weeks. Just rented a car and off I went. I don't really plan, that's my style. Just book the first night you reach there and the rest will follow. People living in the backpacker hostels have lots of good recommendations of where to go. Remember to bring a lonely planet along... that's all you need. :p

Feb you might not see so much snow liao, so... it was already disappearing when i was there. Might see other kinda scenery though.

Anyway my trip itinerary is here.

I can't remember if I had the polarizer on for all photos, but might be. Had it on quite frequently due to the clear bright blue sky... :)

nice photos!

like your pano... but i notice that the stiching isnt very well done. what software are u using?

maybe u can try panorama factory. i'm sure it will do more justice to the photos :)

Hey man,
those are great pics of new zealand man... been there once when i was quite young... really brought back some good memories man... so can i ask how much u spent for that 3 weeks? it must have been costly huh?

ur pics speaks wonders man... really... sighz.. i need to go somewhere... haha...

cheers
jeff

Thanks. :) I didn't feel like coming back myself.

I spent about 3k I think. Difficult to calculate 'coz I wasn't alone.
-About 500 for car (shared)
-About 1400 for air ticket, ferry (from south to north island), domestic flight (from north to south), petrol and other transport costs
-Remaining 700-800 for expenses when I was there

I stayed mostly in backpackers, so the average cost's about NZD20 a night. Getting a BBH card will give you discounts n lots of other perks, so do check it out. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need more information.

Kian Ming

Using Canon's photostitch that came with the 10D. Yeah, I admit it wasn't very well done. No time to try out other software though, but I will. Thanks for the recommendation! :thumbsup:

MaGixShOe said:
nice photos!

like your pano... but i notice that the stiching isnt very well done. what software are u using?

maybe u can try panorama factory. i'm sure it will do more justice to the photos :)

The photos and scenery are so awesome!

I've wanted to go to New Zealand ever since young.

My dream is to travel there by the age of 21 and live there by the age 30.

Hey man 3000K for 2 weeks plus travel is cheap. I always wanted to do backpack, but nobody to accompany and no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.