some photo with my feeling

wygavin

Sep 22, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Saying goodbye to someone you once considered a friend isn't easy
DSC_4898.jpg

i learn to be strong:
Strength comes, not from the outside in, but from the inside out.
DSC_4910.jpg

Just when you think you know someone…
DSC_4916.jpg

Thinking is what humans do best. Sometimes, it's very hard to stop
DSC_5101.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, you randomly dig up captions, then randomly mix and match to your pictures???

meaningful quotes.
but kinda blue ... make me feel blue also :(
but overall :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hey buddy..cheer up ya, the best always come last :)

sorry to see your hurt brother :bheart:

go buy a new camera or lens and go shoot ..... you'll feel much better

sorry, you randomly dig up captions, then randomly mix and match to your pictures???

guess...must be places he been to with his gf...so we will never understand the caption.
for example the door could be the place they make out etc etc...haha

go buy a new camera or lens and go shoot ..... you'll feel much better

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been there, done that. It really helps. Anyways, without a gf to "support" you can afford to pamper yourself (and your camera gear) more. Have fun and go take better pictures...

yeah, buy new new lens, shoot pretty women...;)

life goes on....:thumbsup:

sorry to hear that bro...but ur caption reli causing blue-ish feeling la...cheer up man! Tomorrow is always a better day...

I can feel what is going on inside you by looking at your photos. Though the composition and technique may not be as good as nightmare, however your photos do tell how you feel inside you. It does touches my heart making me feel sad when I look at it.

We have all been through this stage before, even the thought of her will make your heart pains and struggles to hold back the tears.

Learn to let go, let time heal your wound. What is yours is yours, what is not yours will never be yours. Your right girl will come along soon and heal your heart.

I still miss you,When separated from the one you love, days can seemingly stretch to years
CSC_6672.jpg

Watching someone who once loved you - moving on with their own life - is a very difficult experience to endure.
CSC_6673.jpg

Last edited: