Some people grab life by the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
Stikfas-9.jpg

"... and some people don't have balls to speak of."

;p just a snapshot, just wanted to share, not my best, but, you know, ok, i'll stop yakking away. =X

ah yes. kinda screwed myself there. thanks. :embrass:

actually, my intention of the photo, along with the caption, is to show the difference between the baseball player and his gay ass poser behind :bsmilie:

but in any case, i guess this didn't work as well as i would've liked it too, a little overconfidence on my part after some positivity in another thread. gotta think more.

knoxknocks: heh i like baseball too, but i play softball, so does my brother.

knoxknocks said:
hehe OT...still playing?
haven't been to training for a few months already because of my schedule, i think my school's whole team changed already also haha :bsmilie:

i still play occasionally with my younger bro though, he's the star player in acs(i) man ... sian, even hwa chong's team has set their sights on him, and he's only sec 3. so jealous. -_-"

i must be crazy. i don't find the background distracting, and i like this pic a lot. very clean very nice.

sequitur said:
i must be crazy. i don't find the background distracting, and i like this pic a lot. very clean very nice.
To add on, try to make use of the enviroment.
e.g.: the 1 with the sword is standing on the books, while the other 1 is kneeling down on the table...
It's all up to your imagination. :)

Watch the lighting & background also. Make sure background is not too distracting.

haha...hmmm...
u still to have a wide collection of stikfas...
Nice nice...=)

Waffle said:
actually, my intention of the photo, along with the caption, is to show the difference between the baseball player and his gay ass poser behind :bsmilie:

but in any case, i guess this didn't work as well as i would've liked it too, a little overconfidence on my part after some positivity in another thread. gotta think more.

knoxknocks: heh i like baseball too, but i play softball, so does my brother.

Mr Waffle, I find your sense of humour most inspiring. :thumbsup: There's hope for this forum yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.