Some People are RUDE RUDE RUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say it's a Singaporean thing, coz I'm certain other countries also have people who are real jacka**es.. but why can't people just be half-decent and at least think of the people next to them?

Reason for rant:

Was watching The Dark Knight yesterday night at PS... pretty good movie, still held my attention well half and hour in. Then for the next 2hrs or so, some guy with his gf kept PRODDING my seat with his knees or legs or whatever. I didn't see what he was doing but I was pretty sure he was doing that knee/leg thing ppl do in bus seats which I find SERIOUSLY ANNOYING - seats in PS have more than enough legroom for you to sit comfortably without having to touch the seat infront. Nevermind the bus, but in the MOVIES? FOR F*%& SAKE MAN I too paid the same as you to have a comfortable seat to enjoy the movie in, I don't need some clown trying to get extra comfy with his legs pushing up all over the back of my seat.

I turned around twice to look at him, and he STILL KEPT DOING IT. WHAT THE **** LAH. I was so annoyed halfway in that I was barely concentrating in the movie. All the movement in my back was just so distracting....

Last half hour of the movie i finally turned and raised my hand and gestured the 'What the **** are you doing' palm (not the middle finger :nono:). ONLY THEN did the bugger stop. So what I ended up with is just being annoyed, having barely enjoyed the movie.

Seriously what is wrong with these people? Have they no decency, or the basic human skill of empathy, to realize how annoying that thing is to a person?

I have experienced many other situations, but this one just takes the cake.. so yeah sorry for the rant, but had to really vent my fustration somewhere...

I usually booked tickets online to find a decent place for my gf and me so that we can avoid these sort of incident. Usually I choose the first row or seats near to the wall on first row.

If buying on site, I will also request for seats on the first row or double seats near the walk way. :)

I really feel the situation you were in, and if I was 10 years younger I would have stand up, gave him a good scolding.;(

Hope you cool down now... :thumbsup:

HEY! I just bought a bimbo to the show last week!!!

I wanted to slap her. but I told her to shut up instead.

You bought a bimbo last week? How much did you pay for her?

If you turn to one side a bit, you can see the sheer agony on the guy's face!

This is usually enough consolation for me! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh no, in this situation, which was rather recent, the guy kept on whispering in her ear and telling her what was going on. So he's not much better himself.

After about 5 minutes, I just turned to them and told them to keep it down. If I wanted to be an *******, I could have asked him why does his date/gf have the mental capacity of a 2 year old.

HEY! I just bought a bimbo to the show last week!!!

I wanted to slap her. but I told her to shut up instead.

From the online definition:

Bimbo is a term to describe an often attractive, yet unintelligent woman.

In the English language a bimbo can also be someone who enjoys being pleased often by intercourse with unknown strangers.

So which one did you pay for? :bsmilie::sweatsm::p

Be careful guys, never be too rude to the guy behind your back ..... hate to see anyone of you coming out of the cinema with a screwdriver stuck on your neck :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Oh no, in this situation, which was rather recent, the guy kept on whispering in her ear and telling her what was going on. So he's not much better himself.

So, what would that make him? A 'Bimb___'? Actually, isn't ___a feminine and ___o masculine in many languages that differentiate?

So the girl would have been a 'Bimba', and the guy, well, he was a 'Bimbo'! :bsmilie:

if i ever go PS watch movie, best is to chose seats nearer to the sides, so the chances of ppl kicking the back of your seat is lesser.
of cos if they have side columns, i would go for it instead of center section.

Himbo lah. Haven't you heard that term before?

Actually, can't say that I have. :embrass: But that's so boring and quite literal.

At any rate, I like to fool around with the practices of conventional logic and norms - sometimes.

Actually, can't say that I have. :embrass: But that's so boring and quite literal.

At any rate, I like to fool around with the practices of conventional logic and norms - sometimes.

Ok, I cheated. I looked it up, but I had come across it before. It just wasn't ingrained into my head.

Really? Me too. Sometimes as well.

So what would be your new word? I don't think Bimba and Bimbo work too well. Bimba just reminds me of Simba the Lion for some reason.

should the practice of buying the seat behind become the norm? :think:

7th month, my friends coming for annual get-together... :cool:

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

okie, i wont tell ur friends ur enemies are closer to u... wonder y so many bring their gf (i mean, enemy) to movies... got hidden message ah?

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.