Some people are plain idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
I think no need to explain... blood boiling...

923234_755349397819154_1433900544253912698_n.jpg

And their tourist dollars are highly desired...

think his hand must hv provided quite a nice even background for the shot. LOL

only these people can be so creative. LOL

Prob had it for dinner afterwards..

@!%^&%#@%$@&^#@^%@&^#$ ! I guess apart from taking this pathetic shot he feel proud of, he gets to finally wrap his hand around something thicker then what he's born with.

this one still ok, got another teen deliberately kicked a goat off the cliff. can find on youtube

Prob had it for dinner afterwards..

No kidding.

When I was at the Botanic Garden during Chinese New year. Some Chinese guys are discussing the taste of the swans at the garden if it is cook like Peiking duck :(

If I was there, I kick him into the water! :angry:

If you trace the photo to this site

http://photo.weibo.com/1649575120/talbum/detail/photo_id/3706465283928930

you will see that many other (3322) members of WeiBo put a thumbs up icon

with the following phrase that is probably auto generated by the website once you click on the thumbs up.
It is equivalent to a Facebook "like"

赞了这张照片
which roughly means -- "Praise this photo"

As you can see, there is a cultural divide between SG and PRC. Some PRC netizens find nothing wrong with it and even praise it.

Well, animals are meant to be eaten by man as food. It is medieval instinct in all of us.
Also, he could hv been holding very gently without much force.
Sometimes we hold/pull ours with more bigger force in order get pleasure/climax. LOL

Well, animals are meant to be eaten by man as food. It is medieval instinct in all of us.
Also, he could hv been holding very gently without much force.
Sometimes we hold/pull ours with more bigger force in order get pleasure/climax. LOL

If this is a wild bird that is tame, it would still be struggling and flipping its wing to get away when held like that restricting it's movement. There is a likelihood the bird is dead thus no sign of struggle. Would anyone pick up a dead bird in the wild and hold it with his palm like that knowing it might have been already rotting with worms or bacterias just under the surface as you are not sure when it died. You might do that if you are holding something freshly killed by you or someone thus you feel comfortable to hold it.

If you trace the photo to this site

http://photo.weibo.com/1649575120/talbum/detail/photo_id/3706465283928930

you will see that many other (3322) members of WeiBo put a thumbs up icon

with the following phrase that is probably auto generated by the website once you click on the thumbs up.
It is equivalent to a Facebook "like"

赞了这张照片
which roughly means -- "Praise this photo"

As you can see, there is a cultural divide between SG and PRC. Some PRC netizens find nothing wrong with it and even praise it.

Please do not generalize. Keep your bigotry comments to yourself. Thank you. Take this as a warning.

There are PRC Citizens who are advocates of ethical treatment of animals as well. By saying all of them are like that person, based on just one photo... Shows how shallow you are.

And btw, there are more than a billion people in China and only 3000+ thumbs up on that photo. Go do the math

He might just be showing his family or friends a photo of what he is bringing home for dinner.

i wish this man is shooting a king cobra in this manner

Can I find out the lens he could be using which is able to take such a close-up image ?

Status
Not open for further replies.