some OM photos to share

000018.jpg

000008.jpg

000010.jpg

000014.jpg

000017.jpg

ecc35 said:
some OM photos to share

Hi Ecc35, I like the picture of the indian priest performing rites, the unidentified pair of hands touching the Buddha adds an air of mystery.

But something about the OM look that lost in the digitization process, I'm sure the pics look better in print ;-)

Cheers,

NMSS_2 said:
nice contrasty colour. what cam are u using?

Using OM1-MD with Fuji Film. This film meant for contrasty color.

chancy said:
Hi Ecc35, I like the picture of the indian priest performing rites, the unidentified pair of hands touching the Buddha adds an air of mystery.

But something about the OM look that lost in the digitization process, I'm sure the pics look better in print ;-)

Cheers,

The lab scanned in bitmap for me. No matter how I convert I cannot get a good output below 250K leh.... The prints are sharp and have great tonal graduation.

Shoot film shoot film shoot film...:cheergal:
before it's gone.....

I still like the feel of control using the manual OM bodies the moment you take pictures. The feeling is different comparing to controlling the image using PC when using the E300 after the shooting session.

cheers

Teo said:
I still like the feel of control using the manual OM bodies the moment you take pictures. The feeling is different comparing to controlling the image using PC when using the E300 after the shooting session.

cheers

And when the prints turn out to be like what you pictured in your mind's eyes, the shiokness is beyond description. I'm always like a child opening a present when I wait for the negatives to be developed. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.