Status
Not open for further replies.

chancy

Dec 16, 2003
Northern Singapore
Visit site
ecc35 said:
some OM photos to share
Hi Ecc35, I like the picture of the indian priest performing rites, the unidentified pair of hands touching the Buddha adds an air of mystery.

But something about the OM look that lost in the digitization process, I'm sure the pics look better in print ;-)

Cheers,

ecc35

Aug 14, 2003
East
Visit site
chancy said:
Hi Ecc35, I like the picture of the indian priest performing rites, the unidentified pair of hands touching the Buddha adds an air of mystery.

But something about the OM look that lost in the digitization process, I'm sure the pics look better in print ;-)

Cheers,
The lab scanned in bitmap for me. No matter how I convert I cannot get a good output below 250K leh.... The prints are sharp and have great tonal graduation.

Shoot film shoot film shoot film...:cheergal:
before it's gone.....

Teo

May 17, 2002
Visit site
I still like the feel of control using the manual OM bodies the moment you take pictures. The feeling is different comparing to controlling the image using PC when using the E300 after the shooting session.

cheers

ecc35

Aug 14, 2003
East
Visit site
Teo said:
I still like the feel of control using the manual OM bodies the moment you take pictures. The feeling is different comparing to controlling the image using PC when using the E300 after the shooting session.

cheers
And when the prints turn out to be like what you pictured in your mind's eyes, the shiokness is beyond description. I'm always like a child opening a present when I wait for the negatives to be developed. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom