Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Canon EOS D30 with 70-200L f/2.8 with fill flash. Fullsize uncroped.

Some of my old Birdpark shots.

aas.sized.jpg

abt.jpg

aaq.sized.jpg

abu.jpg

abt.jpg

the crown pigeon like kana stun!

Hi Simon,

do you remember the aperture settings you used? (I'm guessing f5.6?) I want to go to JBP when I get back... ;)

wow wee...your shots are Xtremely sharp....did u use a digital SLR or juz a digicam....and if u are using a SLR...the pic quality still remains this good after u scan meh??

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
and if u are using a SLR...the pic quality still remains this good after u scan meh??

pic quality can be good enough for enlargement using a scanner. it depends on the equipment and skill....

Originally posted by erwinx
Hi Simon,

do you remember the aperture settings you used? (I'm guessing f5.6?) I want to go to JBP when I get back... ;)

Yap, it's around f/4 - f/5.6, when will you be back? I'll join you to JBP, if i have the time. ;)

wow wee...your shots are Xtremely sharp....did u use a digital SLR or juz a digicam....and if u are using a SLR...the pic quality still remains this good after u scan meh??

I'm using Canon EOS D30. Picture quality still remain good even if i blow to A3 or bigger.

Originally posted by mpenza

pic quality can be good enough for enlargement using a scanner. it depends on the equipment and skill....

ohok.....cause my scanner is really old liao neber go use them...den i haf some pics...all film-based so....not sure wther wanna post them...er...wat type of scanners do u all use??

ohok.....cause my scanner is really old liao neber go use them...den i haf some pics...all film-based so....not sure wther wanna post them...er...wat type of scanners do u all use??

I'm using a Digital SLR, Canon EOS D30, not using any scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.