Some of my Newbie shots.. Pls give some comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyleong

Mar 10, 2005
Clementi
Hi everyone, these are some of my newbie shots :D .. Feel free to give comments.. I value your comments a lot..... :cool: !

18374flower_1.JPG

Taken at my school..
18374Flower.JPG

During CNY period shot
18374ECP_Photo.JPG

Taken at Marina South park.. I like this...

should shoot the first 2 slightly under + less DOF. and crop the 3rd pano-style. yup, i don't like the black.

cheers

#1 - rules of third, but the background still come out pretty focus, difficult to bring out the flower as the main subject.

#3 - too much black in the foreground, should try some cropping or move more to the right, hopefully not into the water, get more shot of the water reflection. :)

crop the 3rd photo into pano, that will do the trick. :)

Is it my monitor or ?? I feel that the colours of the leaves are quite dull and not dynamic enough. The 3rd shot has too much black maybe cropping will it away will be better.

u using digital ? i somehow feel the colour is abit soft and not that sharp . anyway just my 2 cent worth .. keep on shooting!

1. Yeah, the first should have less DOF. The flowers don't stand out enough.
2. Picture doesn't look sharp. You may want to do some sharpening on that one. DOF much better.
3. I feel a bit too much black as well. Could use a little cropping. Maybe a third off the bottom (which should focus more on the bridge and give a little panoramic effect too)

Status
Not open for further replies.