Some of my newbie shoot , shoot yr comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
my newbie shoot , just really started photography for abt a month . Unfortunatly i am one of those newbie who have a passion in photography but is not bless with rich family ....a few thousand dollar equipment to some seems nothing but to a NSF like me is alot , just recently got my hand onto a dynax 500si from one of the friendly and helpful bro here , she is one of my best mate now as everyday i would blow it :bigeyes: :bsmilie: and touch touch it abit .

below one some shot taken recently , i quite like the result but i am not sure what u guys think , so if u think its ugly pls shoot what u dislike . If u think its nice pls comment on my effort only this way a newbie like me can move on to a new level !

(that not "buey song" looking guy is my friend happen that we went out together and happen that my finger is itchy )

00020025.jpg

00020013.jpg

00020008.jpg

000200141.jpg

this taken with my poorman digital cam
e0a98eb7.jpg

:embrass:

Good contrast in no.3
Camera shake in no.5 (you may want to push up the ISO when taking indoor shots)

colours and exposure wise i tink u are there ... were u shooting in modes?

to learn try shooting in manual once in a while.... and portraits wise, try not to centralise the shots too much...

shoot more man...

cheers..

you have the right stuff for a newbie, i thinku could improve over time, dont worry :thumbsup:

where did you take no.1?
no.5 looks somewhat shaky

Witness said:
colours and exposure wise i tink u are there ... were u shooting in modes?

to learn try shooting in manual once in a while.... and portraits wise, try not to centralise the shots too much...

shoot more man...

cheers..
nope , all shoot in manual mode ;p . i also realise i always central my object ! thanks for the comment

Klose said:
where did you take no.1?
no.5 looks somewhat shaky
haha taken with digi cam under lowest resolution ( i should use highest but dont know why that time just simply take it with lowest...) shaky i think due to low lighting and slow shutter speed :angry:

Caras said:
Good contrast in no.3
Camera shake in no.5 (you may want to push up the ISO when taking indoor shots)
thanks for the comment , using ISO 100 for No.5 ;p

scifreaker said:
you have the right stuff for a newbie, i thinku could improve over time, dont worry :thumbsup:
alright ! will keep on polish my skill

so its digital....hmmm

u using dslr or prosumer... for a moment i tot u were taking film hehe....

cheers..

the first 4 are taken with my SLR dynax 500si , the 5th one is with my panasonic digi compact :)

Hello,

I like your No. 2 shot -- the one as though you are about to fall. Nice catch there. How did you manage to snap that shot? Is it you in the picture?

When I take pictures, I like to be a generalist, that is, I like to take pictures that tell a lot of things and see a lot of things. I love to take scenery pictures. I have no chance to take some with my newly bought Nikon D70 yet (and yes, I have to save up like mad to buy) but if I do, I'll post some of them here in this forum.

I love to take portraits and close ups too. I will always use a tight cropping to really focus on the subject I am taking. :)

Hi, can anyone help me on how to put photos on a Thread for people to view? Do PM me please.. thanks a lot

S11loop said:
the first 4 are taken with my SLR dynax 500si , the 5th one is with my panasonic digi compact :)

Good exposure in #2. You went manual right? Did you go over or under the camera recommended value?

Ben1223 said:
Good exposure in #2. You went manual right? Did you go over or under the camera recommended value?
hi ben , i go under abit cant remember the exact value i use ... i wanted it to be a little bit underexpose so as the back ground light would stand up abit wonder if i am wrong doing this but love the effect and mood as well

kennyleong said:
Hi, can anyone help me on how to put photos on a Thread for people to view? Do PM me please.. thanks a lot
hi kenny its either u host yr photo here or host it somewhere else then use the image tag
and post yr pic ;)

Zeckson Chow said:
Hello,

I like your No. 2 shot -- the one as though you are about to fall. Nice catch there. How did you manage to snap that shot? Is it you in the picture?

When I take pictures, I like to be a generalist, that is, I like to take pictures that tell a lot of things and see a lot of things. I love to take scenery pictures. I have no chance to take some with my newly bought Nikon D70 yet (and yes, I have to save up like mad to buy) but if I do, I'll post some of them here in this forum.

I love to take portraits and close ups too. I will always use a tight cropping to really focus on the subject I am taking. :)
hi zeckson thats not me , or else how i take the pic my cam dont support remote shutter release ;p thats my friend haha :bsmilie: . i love to take portraits too coz wont be that lonely got people to talk to. u are lucky that u own a D70 its expensive to me would really love to own one if theres chance , the reason i go into flim SLR first is because to me i realise that using digi slr involve in more time doing post processing thats why i go into flim but plan in the future switch digital as find it alot more cost effective to me . keep on shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.