Some night shots and Sun rise shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkForce

May 1, 2004
newbie land
After the firework dated 29/01/2006, went for night shots and Sun rise shots.

LCK_2616.jpg

LCK_2621.jpg

LCK_2623.jpg

LCK_2626.jpg

LCK_2656.jpg

Castlesinthesky said:
Hello, could i just ask where this is located?:)

It is located at the Singapore River Hongbao event. It was 3:43am thus no one was there liao :)

DarkForce said:
It is located at the Singapore River Hongbao event. It was 3:43am thus no one was there liao :)

i guessed as much, no security guards there?may want to do a shoot there. :) thanks for the info though!

Castlesinthesky said:
i guessed as much, no security guards there?may want to do a shoot there. :) thanks for the info though!

Got a lots of people sleeping there loh. Got some security guards lah but maybe my face look quite a decent guy so they don't bother me loh.

It is shiock shooting so late. You can take your own sweet time to shoot and no one block your view :)

So you going tonight ? If case you are tired can go to the 24 hours Mac near by to rest and eat something then go for Sun rise shoot too.

DarkForce said:
Got a lots of people sleeping there loh. Got some security guards lah but maybe my face look quite a decent guy so they don't bother me loh.

It is shiock shooting so late. You can take your own sweet time to shoot and no one block your view :)

So you going tonight ? If case you are tired can go to the 24 hours Mac near by to rest and eat something then go for Sun rise shoot too.

no lah, what i'm planning probably will involve people...haha, so will see what i can come up with, that's why.But i like what you did for it, it doesnt feel like singapore....more like europe. With your color interpretation for it.

perhaps we don't see carousels around in Singapore that often... I like that picture best.:thumbsup:

Castlesinthesky said:
no lah, what i'm planning probably will involve people...haha, so will see what i can come up with, that's why.But i like what you did for it, it doesnt feel like singapore....more like europe. With your color interpretation for it.

perhaps we don't see carousels around in Singapore that often... I like that picture best.:thumbsup:

Glad you like it. Well, actually I sleep quite early. That night , my eyes was already very red , my heart beat slow down, my body was very weak, feel very sleepy .....thus almost forgot I am still in Singapore already . Maybe there was how I end up such shots :bsmilie:

hazekang said:
omg.... u mean ps can get somthin similar too??? :eek:

I believe it can be done using PS loh. Anyway there should be some PS expert know how to do it :)

wow.. u shoot through the whole night? :thumbsup:

Its a pleasure and joy to view your images. Nice work

VR2 said:
wow.. u shoot through the whole night? :thumbsup:

Ya. Now I had become a Panda already with those dark eyes ring still there :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.