some nice places for pre-wedding photography in singapore

juliusmarcianno

Jan 4, 2012
hello everyone...my best regards 2 all of u. fisrt, i'd like to introduce my self. i'm julius, 39 years old, indonesian, married, 1 kid, and photography is my life...or...its what i do for living. secondly, a friend of mine has a plan to make a pre-wedding photography in singapore around last days on february 2012. i would be very thanksfull if everybody or someone helping me to give some interesting places to do it. especially low price place or...free of charge if it possible. we plan to go there as backpackers...as u know :) thanks 2 all of u...

hello everyone...my best regards 2 all of u. fisrt, i'd like to introduce my self. i'm julius, 39 years old, indonesian, married, 1 kid, and photography is my life...or...its what i do for living. secondly, a friend of mine has a plan to make a pre-wedding photography in singapore around last days on february 2012. i would be very thanksfull if everybody or someone helping me to give some interesting places to do it. especially low price place or...free of charge if it possible. we plan to go there as backpackers...as u know :) thanks 2 all of u...

What is the theme you are looking for... the usual places are,

1) Clarke Quay
2) Fort Canning Hill
3) Marina Bay
4) Merlion
5) some of the beaches like East Coast, Changi Beach, etc
6) Sentosa
7) Little India
8) Chinatown.

Without defining what is the theme (other then wedding and believe me, for wedding there are also a couple of different themes out there), it is really difficult for any of us to provide you with any interesting idea.

9) botanical garden
10) Arab street

Make it a memorable one with a place that will be gone soon

11) Bukit Brown Cemetery

sentosa, marina barrage, botanical gardends, fort canning seems like a good place to shoot... but beware that fort canning has alot alot of mosquitoes... =)

how about hortpark or bt timah hill (haha nvm, i think you will be all sweaty by then)
i think you can cycle in pulau ubin and find some nice places
hope you have fun in singapore! :D

Changi Boardwalk is also a favourite spot for wedding photographers.

hort park
botanical garden
upper pierce reservior
lower pierce reservior

Upper Orchard Reservoir .. oops.. it's only a pond :) [SCNR]