Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
web17.jpg

web23a.jpg

web26.jpg

web28.jpg

web30.jpg

Oh and btw, this entire lot was taken with Nikon equipment. No doubt some of them would have been sharper with Canon stuff; so if you find anything not sharp enough to your liking, don't blame me, don't blame subject blur; blame the equipment.

Originally posted by Jed
Oh and btw, this entire lot was taken with Nikon equipment. No doubt some of them would have been sharper with Canon stuff; so if you find anything not sharp enough to your liking, don't blame me, don't blame subject blur; blame the equipment.
Hahahahahahahahah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Anyway, were the flying ducks crops or the full frame compositions? Nice work! :thumbsup:

wha jed! ur first picture is poster perfect! an interesting angle different from the rest of your animal shots..

ahs come home to papa... im da quackaroo.. gooood leeetle duckies :rolleyes:

This lot actually have very little cropping. The first one is full frame aside from losing a bit of white sky on the RHS, other three edges are uncropped. The rest are essentially similar compositions with 10-20% lost around the various edges to make the shots tighter.

Oh and BTW, the Nikon equipment thing was for the benefit of those people out there who may think Nikon AF is rubbish. It is really. I just happen to be a f***ing good photographer to make up for it. Really.

And as for that picture angle... yes, it's different, that's more down to luck than anything. I just wait around and see what flies by and in what direction!

Great! Like 1st and 4th. Aren't u a Canon user?

Nope, poor Nikon user. We have the world's worst AF :(

Wonder how I managed to get these pics... must have been really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.