Some idea for a photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cool idea.
count me in.

we will need a license/approval from SPF.
i'd reccomend we can also consider the heartlands....
photostate a whole bunch of model release....hahhaa

what then, are you going to shoot the people for? after getting the shots, what are you going to do with them? will they pose for you in the first place for the very reason that we might be shooting them?

i'm up for this idea.

what then, are you going to shoot the people for? after getting the shots, what are you going to do with them? will they pose for you in the first place for the very reason that we might be shooting them?

i'm up for this idea.

good points. i guess if we merge the photos together like a collage. we'd get a very nice collection of people of singapore. yeah, but you are right about what, where how, we are going to use it.

or maybe we can just organise a Clubsnap photo shoot whr we have ALL the faces of CSers in a collage.....hahaha wouldnt that be SCARY....;)

good points. i guess if we merge the photos together like a collage. we'd get a very nice collection of people of singapore. yeah, but you are right about what, where how, we are going to use it.

or maybe we can just organise a Clubsnap photo shoot whr we have ALL the faces of CSers in a collage.....hahaha wouldnt that be SCARY....;)

then we are shooting for nothing when we can submit our own photos =.=!

always had this concept in the back of my mind. cool to see someone wanting to really do it. cool ! will help out too

Status
Not open for further replies.