New Life

35198715.jpg

Somewhere in Little India

35201751.jpg

Tire

35198719.jpg

Fishermens

35199286.jpg

ehh,...why u not post the 1st one ah??, where's the money? Show me the moneyy.... hahahaha good shoot bro!

35201751.jpg

This works for me, very nice. :thumbsup: picture in picture.

I like ur style. Looking at ur pixs, there're always something to relate to. I think this is truely photography. And they inspire me to shoot. :thumbsup:

oeyvind said:
The money? You meant this?
eh, oeyvind, the Currency Act states that the use of currency notes in photographs are restricted leh.. my friend reminded me that on Saturday when i suggested using the notes as a prop.

here's the link to the currency act, look at Part III, section 20 ;p

caseytan said:
eh, oeyvind, the Currency Act states that the use of currency notes in photographs are restricted leh.. my friend reminded me that on Saturday when i suggested using the notes as a prop.

here's the link to the currency act, look at Part III, section 20 ;p

Agreed. beter put the magic word "SAMPLE" on each note or remove the photo, this is no joke man.

sorry bro . . .

but sample doesn;t sounds nice

guess specimen sounds better rite . . .

regards

35201751.jpg

Aiyah.. i think overexposed.. i would love it if the exposure for the back ground was less...

Fishermens

35199286.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Would be better if focus was on fishermen.. instead of the boat.. got photo tt focused on the fishermen?

amirhamzah1980 said:
sorry bro . . .

but sample doesn;t sounds nice

guess specimen sounds better rite . . .

regards

hehehe but i dun think it is ok with the word "specimen" without prior permission, right?

GreenEggs_n_Ham said:
Would be better if focus was on fishermen.. instead of the boat.. got photo tt focused on the fishermen?

if the focus point is the fishermen, the boat will become very distracted in this case and the composition will be be like that anymore. i assume. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.