Some from Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi1704

Oct 10, 2003
ehh,...why u not post the 1st one ah??, where's the money? Show me the moneyy.... hahahaha good shoot bro!

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
Somewhere in Little India

This works for me, very nice. :thumbsup: picture in picture.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
I like ur style. Looking at ur pixs, there're always something to relate to. I think this is truely photography. And they inspire me to shoot. :thumbsup:

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
oeyvind said:
The money? You meant this?
eh, oeyvind, the Currency Act states that the use of currency notes in photographs are restricted leh.. my friend reminded me that on Saturday when i suggested using the notes as a prop.

here's the link to the currency act, look at Part III, section 20 ;p

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
caseytan said:
eh, oeyvind, the Currency Act states that the use of currency notes in photographs are restricted leh.. my friend reminded me that on Saturday when i suggested using the notes as a prop.

here's the link to the currency act, look at Part III, section 20 ;p
Agreed. beter put the magic word "SAMPLE" on each note or remove the photo, this is no joke man.

Apr 29, 2003
Somewhere in Little India

Aiyah.. i think overexposed.. i would love it if the exposure for the back ground was less...

Fishermens

[/QUOTE]

Would be better if focus was on fishermen.. instead of the boat.. got photo tt focused on the fishermen?

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
amirhamzah1980 said:
sorry bro . . .

but sample doesn;t sounds nice

guess specimen sounds better rite . . .

regards
hehehe but i dun think it is ok with the word "specimen" without prior permission, right?

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
GreenEggs_n_Ham said:
Would be better if focus was on fishermen.. instead of the boat.. got photo tt focused on the fishermen?
if the focus point is the fishermen, the boat will become very distracted in this case and the composition will be be like that anymore. i assume. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom