Some experimental works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman

May 9, 2004
grounded at home by wife, did some experimental works using a flash and a 20 watts tungsten, never do something like these before, comments are welcome :)

starsand.jpg
light.jpg

sushi.jpg
cherry.jpg

personally i think the "woodman's photo" can be smaller... :embrass:

other than that its great. :sweatsm:

dotti said:
personally i think the "woodman's photo" can be smaller... :embrass:

other than that its great. :sweatsm:

Thank you I resize them already I think really much better for viewing ;)

har har...wat you did that kana grounded... :nono: ....bad boy...har har har

oh...as usual...great pics man...can see them on posters placed in the Orchard Road tunnel...heh

Damn, you are good.. If you are not working for an Advertising Agency, you should look for one now.. :D (I am not kidding.. )

kelster said:
har har...wat you did that kana grounded... :nono: ....bad boy...har har har

oh...as usual...great pics man...can see them on posters placed in the Orchard Road tunnel...heh

Thank you Kel, ur pix were great too... I always love them very much...grounded by wife go out too often to shoot liao... :confused:

kelster said:
heh...in terms of product shoots...heh...me not there yet lah...heh...so you setup a small mini studio at home ah?...share the setup leh...

MiniStudio? hehehe,
Lights are 1 x IKEA 20watts Stand Lamp and Nikon SB800 Flash
Background :-
a. White A4 size papers 4 pcs stick together for the cherry in the glass.
b. Computer case top (Black) for the "Candles" & "StarSand"
c. Blue Art color paper for "Sushi" from my daughter's drawer, please dun tell her otherwise she starts screaming again.. :D

Woodman said:
MiniStudio? hehehe,
c. Blue Art color paper for "Sushi" from my daughter's drawer, please dun tell her otherwise she starts screaming again.. :D

har har*shhhh*...your secrets's save with me...heh...

just goes to show...no need expensive setup to take priceless photos...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up man....

Woodman said:
MiniStudio? hehehe,

:thumbsup: advertising quality.. hmm just one question, how did you eliminate the yellow cast of the ikea lamp? i use ikea lamps but pics always turn out yellowish

Jer76 said:
:thumbsup: advertising quality.. hmm just one question, how did you eliminate the yellow cast of the ikea lamp? i use ikea lamps but pics always turn out yellowish

the whitebalance will do the trick..on color temperature :)

Starsand and Sushi are good. Light up my life is too flat, picture should be sharper I feel. The wine glass's base looks cut off, intentional effect ?

Thank you reno77. will take note things you mentioned. :)

ordinaryless said:
impressive..very impressive

mama is good..

Hey Mama not a home. Anyway I'm so sad, kenna grounded, will jio u go shooting when I'm able to run away. :D

wah lau...must hv been a very very bad mama...heh...so...how long before you're free again?...or should I say...how long before the missus's next trip home?...HAR HAR HAR... :bsmilie:

since grounded, so keep busy with the "thingy" u know ;) must answer to some important organisation better rush it out before ppl chase after my backside. :D

Woodman said:
since grounded, so keep busy with the "thingy" u know ;) must answer to some important organisation better rush it out before ppl chase after my backside. :D

cool, you're working for an organisation..I hope my future work would be good enuff for sale next time. Haha.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.